Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, does anyone know of any commumal
Showers at all in the Midlands area, UK? I’m sure there are likely to be gyms or leisure centres with them, but a Google search doesn’t really advertise the style of showers places have.
I love showering with other guys and feel like communal showers are dying out, I’d love to find some fairly locally to enjoy and maybe even meet people there!

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll probably be moving to Birmingham / surrounding area next year - after 30+ years in London so keen to find a pool / gym that has open/communal showers. They are harder to find these days esp. in new venues or ones that have had makeovers.

Reactions: yarixan

yarixan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Daventry Leisure Centre (Everyone Active) had last time I was there on a free pass day in dry side changing rooms. Everyone Active gyms quite often have them, but not always (e.g. Lutterworth doesn't).

yarixan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where are these from? Are there lockers in there? Would be worried at items being stolen just leaving things on hooks.
Daventry Leisure Centre. The lockers are outside in the corridor where you insert a coin (think it was £1) and the key straps onto your wrist but the one I used was a bit finicky and slightly hard to turn but maybe I just picked a dud. Use the link below to have a look. Male changing room is last door on right.

Everyone Active - Daventry

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daventry Leisure Centre. The lockers are outside in the corridor where you insert a coin (think it was £1) and the key straps onto your wrist but the one I used was a bit finicky and slightly hard to turn but maybe I just picked a dud. Use the link below to have a look. Male changing room is last door on right.

Everyone Active - Daventry
OK - thanks. There's a leisure centre near me that has a similar set up - lockers OUTSIDE the actual changing / shower rooms. To me that makes ZERO sense. You have to take all your clothes out of the locker and into the changing / shower room and leave it unsecured while you shower.

Who designs these places??/

Reactions: Jonnyboy2028