Conor mcgregor

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm kinda shocked there's no dedicated thread to Conor McGregor in here?! I mean, he's ripped like a god, fights like a menace, dresses like a runway model and (by visual evidence below) "carries a big stick."

He pretty much meets all the criteria for having a thread in Celebrity Endowments, so why not?

Attachments

yeah not much to dislike looks wise....sexy as hell bod wise.... although he tends to act like a douche a lot which doesnt help..but otherwise yeah for sure

Reactions: ramseybrown1472
If this were the 1800's maybe that gaudawful beard would appear more in line with the norm. These-days it's just fugly, unless it's supposed to psyche his opponent in a negative way, but that works only MAYBE in the amateurs .

Reactions: rxtf1 and Oskarek
I think he's hot in a douchey kind of way. He's no Luke Rockhold, but I'd love to roll around with him. And I must admit that I jerked it to him tapping out in a choke hold a few weeks ago. Scrawnier guy proves too much for a stud. Just as hot in the octagon as it is in the bedroom.

A arrogant guy who runs off at the mouth and then gets chocked out by a nobody. Most guys who have to be loud to get seen usually are the ones who aren't packing much.
He ended the fight with Aldo in 13 seconds. Made good on his boast.