Conor mcgregor

We can't have nothing nice I swear!
I dunno. I know he may seem like a dumb jock most of the time but to do that on a high profile event. He couldn't be that dumb.
I mean he's horny most of the time but I'm not buying the story.

I dunno. I know he may seem like a dumb jock most of the time but to do that on a high profile event. He couldn't be that dumb.
I mean he's horny most of the time but I'm not buying the story.
Just my humble 2 pennies here. im legit 50/50 on this. 50 percent dont believe it cuz prices are high everywhere in the US, and everyone stressing for money right now..corporates are being stingy too and it goes on and on. so she can be doing it for a pay out and she feels she can get away with it.

Other 50 percent tells me its true, cuz i mean, he has money to pay her out AND he's one horny fucker. look at the last big incident similar to this...when he was arrested in Corsica and accused of flashing a women his cock(lucky gal) and such. Within a week, it was dropped and "forgotten" cuz she probably got paid off. but him being the horny beast he is, showed his sexiness off not too soon after.

personally, not that ill even have a chance, im thinkin he should try to keep with guys who will keep it on the low of the hoes(male/female) that want him. to keep safer or what not

Just my humble 2 pennies here. im legit 50/50 on this. 50 percent dont believe it cuz prices are high everywhere in the US, and everyone stressing for money right now..corporates are being stingy too and it goes on and on. so she can be doing it for a pay out and she feels she can get away with it.

Other 50 percent tells me its true, cuz i mean, he has money to pay her out AND he's one horny fucker. look at the last big incident similar to this...when he was arrested in Corsica and accused of flashing a women his cock(lucky gal) and such. Within a week, it was dropped and "forgotten" cuz she probably got paid off. but him being the horny beast he is, showed his sexiness off not too soon after.

personally, not that ill even have a chance, im thinkin he should try to keep with guys who will keep it on the low of the hoes(male/female) that want him. to keep safer or what not
True. He should just use one of us. I for sure will do anything to and for this stud.

True. He should just use one of us. I for sure will do anything to and for this stud.
for real. if i was a lucky one able to suck him dry, i wouldn't say shit, just glad to take his loads, eat his ass and ask for a pair of his ripe boxers to sniff on later on...or those tight undies

for real. if i was a lucky one able to suck him dry, i wouldn't say shit, just glad to take his loads, eat his ass and ask for a pair of his ripe boxers to sniff on later on...or those tight undies
Actually, now that I remember it, I did read an article that says athletes do fuck around especially in big events like Olympics or finals. All with that high testosterone, low fat hot bodies, huge egos, and just the fact that they're on tour and partying. Now that I remember that, I am leaning more on believing the story.

Ugh I wish I was her. I would’ve accepted everything especially the spitting on the face! An animal!!!!
Why are normalizing sexual assault? Even if that woman is out for a pay day, the real question is, how did she and him first came into contact for them to meet at a VIP bathroom? Something happened before the assault came. And that woman is definitely not all 100% either.

She has to have known who he was before meeting up and agreeing to be in a bathroom with him. She knew what she was doing.

Also, let’s not forget, he’s expecting a FOURTH child. The infidelity is just atrocious.

my 2 cents is he will pay her off like he did the other women before her to keep their mouth shut.

Why are normalizing sexual assault? Even if that woman is out for a pay day, the real question is, how did she and him first came into contact for them to meet at a VIP bathroom? Something happened before the assault came. And that woman is definitely not all 100% either.

She has to have known who he was before meeting up and agreeing to be in a bathroom with him. She knew what she was doing.

Also, let’s not forget, he’s expecting a FOURTH child. The infidelity is just atrocious.

my 2 cents is he will pay her off like he did the other women before her to keep their mouth shut.
Ok and? It’s what I’m into. No one owes you an explanation for what they’re turned on by. He’s a dirty animal and I love it.

I can't believe this site is turning into some prudish place to be, every thread is is someone shaming someone for liking something, if you wanna be some moral compass take that shit to twitter, it's honestly tiring seeing that all over. Let people jack off to whatever they want if you have a problem with that person move on no one cares