Conor mcgregor

Feel like I've been saying this a lot lately, but saying "I don't care how horrible a person is as long as they're hot and show me their cock" is a pretty shitty opinion. Conor is legit a horrible person and there's people here saying they wish it was them? Honestly makes me feel a bit sick.

Feel like I've been saying this a lot lately, but saying "I don't care how horrible a person is as long as they're hot and show me their cock" is a pretty shitty opinion. Conor is legit a horrible person and there's people here saying they wish it was them? Honestly makes me feel a bit sick.
How about thinking people are stupid and don't understand that is a shitty way to think, no one is praising him for it, no one is forcing you to be here and see it. Get off your pedestal and take it to reddit or Twitter not a website designed for the thing that is causing you such distress.

Honestly why are you here?

Then take Pepto Bismol. Kay. Bye!

The allegations against him seem extremely far-fetched and i'd be surprised to learn there was any truth in it.
HOWEVER, if you're excusing, or "don't care" about, or are turned on by sexual assault???? You're an absolutely vile, trash person.

Sounds like a miscommunication of where they wanted to have sex. She was wanting to go to his hotel and he was just wanting a quickie in the bathroom and she didn't like it.
This is a terrible take because if she said no to sex in a bathroom that's still rape....

This is a terrible take because if she said no to sex in a bathroom that's still rape....
Your take is making a lot of assumptions i didn't claim she said no or yes I'm just stating what tmz was reporting. She could've still said yes but was unhappy after wards. Or she could've gave consent but was not okay with whatever he did. She also claimed that he forced her in there which we can clearly see that wasn't the case

Your take is making a lot of assumptions i didn't claim she said no or yes I'm just stating what tmz was reporting. She could've still said yes but was unhappy after wards. Or she could've gave consent but was not okay with whatever he did. She also claimed that he forced her in there which we can clearly see that wasn't the case
None of "clearly see" anything dude.

Reactions: nvrthere
I mean I've always thought he's a massive twat and an awful person but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think he was insanely hot.

Because damn...
Screenshot_20230617_013817_Instagram.jpg

But I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. Awful if he did.

But I also wouldn't say no to a romp in the toilets.

Very frustrating :laughing:

You could see she held his hand and lead her to the bathroom she claimed he forced her into the bathroom that's what you can "clearly see" dude
It doesn't matter if she went with him on her own. If she said no at any point in the bathroom it's rape. Like stop trying to be his lawyer.

It doesn't matter if she went with him on her own. If she said no at any point in the bathroom it's rape. Like stop trying to be his lawyer.
Ok child, fucking internet social justice warrior ready to roast someone at the stake because it makes you feel like you matter.

Just to weigh in here, her first statement said that nba security and his security (both of which are being sued for money as well) forced her into the bathroom where Conor already was. She even got specific by saying he came out of the handicap stall. The video disproved that story so she changed the story after it was released.

Reactions: Steviebkool
Some of you making light of sexual assault on here and excusing it because of the forum you're on, you're pathetic
One person said something stupid yet ppl like you keep bringing it up like it's everyone in here. Jack off and move on or do you get off on trying to scold people?