Conor mcgregor

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD idgaf what anyone says, both Conor McCregor and Drake have to be bisexual. I'm not saying they don't love women but they're def into men too. Drake is too fruity and Conor loves to show off his ass and get attention from men a little too much

Drake is a switch and Conor is a power bottom imaoooo
From experience with straight men, I'd definitely say he at least tried a bj from a guy. Guys like to experiment especially when drunk and horny. I'm in the middle if he actually fucked a guy lol

From experience with straight men, I'd definitely say he at least tried a bj from a guy. Guys like to experiment especially when drunk and horny. I'm in the middle if he actually fucked a guy lol
agreeing with what you say, and adding more to it..ive fooled around with guys on coke...str8 and they love pussy...and yea, they become open to bjs, fucking a dad and getting fucked. and since daddy mcgregor likes his yayo, i wouldn't be surprised he's had all sorts of gay sex, especially when high

I think he's had a fresh bump of botox and fillers. He looks like a waxwork version of himself at this point.

Reactions: krazioso13
damn, daddy needs attention and i know ill give my lil horny piece to him. teasing us the way that works the best..would like to be between those legs..start at his feet and finish at his bulge..sexy fucker

That's a big piece of meat

damn, daddy needs attention and i know ill give my lil horny piece to him. teasing us the way that works the best..would like to be between those legs..start at his feet and finish at his bulge..sexy fucker
Why do these rich men see such ugly watches as a flex? lol

So... are we just reposting EVERYTHING that he puts on Insta regardless of what is its?.... coz i'm sure if we all follow this thread, we are fans, and already follow him on socials.... Can't we just stick to the really hot and revealing stuff!...

All Just seems really pointless otherwise