Conor mcgregor

So... are we just reposting EVERYTHING that he puts on Insta regardless of what is its?.... coz i'm sure if we all follow this thread, we are fans, and already follow him on socials.... Can't we just stick to the really hot and revealing stuff!...

All Just seems really pointless otherwise
basically, yea..we're reposting whatever us fans feel like to..which includes you whenever you feel like it.

this isn't an attack..if it bothers you so much, you can simply just not follow the thread and start one to your liking if you want, easy peasy, lemon squeezy

it appears pointless because its not specifically to your liking and only yours, otherwise, it isn't, cuz it includes ALL THE FANS and what they desire to post. have a good day

basically, yea..we're reposting whatever us fans feel like to..which includes you whenever you feel like it.

this isn't an attack..if it bothers you so much, you can simply just not follow the thread and start one to your liking if you want, easy peasy, lemon squeezy

it appears pointless because its not specifically to your liking and only yours, otherwise, it isn't, cuz it includes ALL THE FANS and what they desire to post. have a good day
Exactly. I wasn’t sure what the need to post that was. Maybe those pics turned the guy on a lot. Post what you want when you want. ☺️

Reactions: CinLaw92
Exactly. I wasn’t sure what the need to post that was. Maybe those pics turned the guy on a lot. Post what you want when you want. ☺️
ditto. it leaves me to think that he just wants horny enough content posted, and nothing else. to control something that is for everyone..which is an ass thing to do. if anyone else feels the same, again, they can just create a new thread and modify it to that but i assume they wont at all

So... are we just reposting EVERYTHING that he puts on Insta regardless of what is its?.... coz i'm sure if we all follow this thread, we are fans, and already follow him on socials.... Can't we just stick to the really hot and revealing stuff!...

All Just seems really pointless otherwise
+1. Surprised you got pushback on this comment cos it's a bugbear of mine too and we can't be the only ones. Same goes for people who post 12 almost identical pics, when 1 or 2 would suffice. Stop and think about the other users. Aint nothin wrong with a bit of good old fashioned curating fellas.

+1. Surprised you got pushback on this comment cos it's a bugbear of mine too and we can't be the only ones. Same goes for people who post 12 almost identical pics, when 1 or 2 would suffice. Stop and think about the other users. Aint nothin wrong with a bit of good old fashioned curating fellas.
1...you're surprised cause you thought everyone would fall to what you and that dude think/like or not speak up and disagree?

2...same doesn't go for those who post something identical things. true fans don't get tired or bothered in seeing reposts. stop and think, you could use that same effort of complaining in opening up your own thread and set down strict rules/guidelines.

ain't nothing wrong with good ole fashioned elbow grease in making a easy peasy lemon squeezy kinda thread..have a good day

1...you're surprised cause you thought everyone would fall to what you and that dude think/like or not speak up and disagree?

2...same doesn't go for those who post something identical things. true fans don't get tired or bothered in seeing reposts. stop and think, you could use that same effort of complaining in opening up your own thread and set down strict rules/guidelines.

ain't nothing wrong with good ole fashioned elbow grease in making a easy peasy lemon squeezy kinda thread..have a good day
Nah. The photo dumps are just lazy and self-indulgent. Thanks for playing though.

haha indeed. I have no doubt whatsoever that you're extremely adept at the dark art of 'trolling'.
no, its not trolling. the fact you willingly/blatantly ignore the irony of calling photo dumps "lazy and self-indulgent" while wanting a post you did not create and is for everyone, to adhere to what you specifically desire, lets me know you're trolling and "lazy and self-indulgent"

Reactions: ELIE3173
Shit gets posted then deleted. That’s the only reason I posted those pictures.
Yes, Conor is sexy in a suit.
He is sexier in his undies.
Sorry, that I find him attractive in a suit.
I was really unaware that there were rules to this posting shit. I’ll keep it in mind.
As far as curating… umm? Want me to color scheme and adjust the lighting. Want me to add inspirational quotes or something??
This isn’t an art project. This isn’t a paying job or hobby.

It is what it is.

Shit gets posted then deleted. That’s the only reason I posted those pictures.
Yes, Conor is sexy in a suit.
He is sexier in his undies.
Sorry, that I find him attractive in a suit.
I was really unaware that there were rules to this posting shit. I’ll keep it in mind.
As far as curating… umm? Want me to color scheme and adjust the lighting. Want me to add inspirational quotes or something??
This isn’t an art project. This isn’t a paying job or hobby.

It is what it is.
there are no rules aside from what LPSG tells us to avoid(like pics that have his kids shown, you can edit them out in diff ways to make it okay). so you're free to do as you please with posting as the rest of us are