Conor mcgregor

He looks amazing. I love his face. He may not look like a „model“ but there’s something about his face I find very appealing. And that body… wow. He always manages to be captured in the right pose, a typical male. Legs spread apart. He’s so aware of what he’s doing. I don’t even think his very big down there, more like a good above average girthy Irish prick. He doesn’t look hard to me here either, just a girthy dick that’s caressed by some very tight pants.

And now he’s deleted the story which makes me wonder… was it just to tease? Like put it up there get everyone horny and then take it down? I mean he’s posted dozen of thirst traps so far. So I don’t think he’s not aware of the obvious bulges etc. then again I’m thinking, he has a fiancé and fathered two children… if I was his fiancé I wouldn’t like for him to post these pics.

And now he’s deleted the story which makes me wonder… was it just to tease? Like put it up there get everyone horny and then take it down? I mean he’s posted dozen of thirst traps so far. So I don’t think he’s not aware of the obvious bulges etc. then again I’m thinking, he has a fiancé and fathered two children… if I was his fiancé I wouldn’t like for him to post these pics.
hahahah, tbh, he knows what he's doing. he's the breadwinner/star and for the most part, he has her around to keep his good father/man image going..good publicity. he doesn't give a shit what she feels about it. i mean, look at the rest of the thread and even his profiles..he has a fuck ton of bulge and boner shots to tease the fuck out of us.

but this time, it looks like he's fully hard instead of naturally bulging or being half plumped up...just, the way it runs down the side of his leg..looks tasty and like such a good dick too.

i bet she doesn't like that he does that, yet, she can't stop him even if she wanted to. i think he did so to get his fan extra mega horny and thirsty/drooling for him, and keep his buzz alive

ridiculous amount of dick flopping in his latest post!

i think he probably didn’t notice that his balls are clearly being displayed in those pics so someone else (who probably zoomed in) informed him about the same and he deleted it. i don’t think it has anything to do with a tease. because he just gives off a vibe that he is just a family man, conservative and has no interest in other girls or to tease anything for girls and guys probably.

wtf where do you see a hard dick in there?
there’s undeniable bulge. You can see his cock laying on his thigh. I don’t think it’s hard but it’s definitely present