Conor mcgregor

What is a Black Man's Cock ?
I have seen MANY Small Black Cock.
Is that what you are talking about ?
If I said the word "literally" that would mean he said those exact words himself. A quick Google search would point you in the right direction, smartass. He says below the waist he's Black. If that enrages YOU no one gives a fuck but you and I suggest you get over it. They have bigger dicks statistically, dummy. :joy:

i think he probably didn’t notice that his balls are clearly being displayed in those pics so someone else (who probably zoomed in) informed him about the same and he deleted it. i don’t think it has anything to do with a tease. because he just gives off a vibe that he is just a family man, conservative and has no interest in other girls or to tease anything for girls and guys probably.
did you noticed he posted that pic on his instagram now? :p:p:p and updated the pic of standing in front of an alter to look like a demon/devil. so he knows whats up with his bulge/cock..always has, always will :imp::imp::imp:

Reactions: Touya90
If I said the word "literally" that would mean he said those exact words himself. A quick Google search would point you in the right direction, smartass. He says below the waist he's Black. If that enrages YOU no one gives a fuck but you and I suggest you get over it. They have bigger dicks statistically, dummy. :joy:

If I remember correctly, I think what he was saying was that his cock is dark in colour compared to the rest of him, i.e., part of him is black.

• Haha
Reactions: abclou
I want my face burried in that sweaty crack :yum
makes two of us. that ass is made to be eaten and tongue fucked till its content. and well, cant help but think of sliding myself right in him too..he has such a sweet ass