Conor mcgregor

Fugly Bastard. Both of the really. Neither one of them have any Dignity, Class or anything vaguely resembling grace. This entire thing AND this thread has shown me just how far we haven't grown,as people, not only LGBT people, but people in general who still believe these tw are worth the attention that they are getting.this isn't hype or entertainment. It's ugly,disgusting ad vile behavior. Kids are,watching and listening and as children do, imitating these. Losers worlds and attitudes toward different racial backgrounds, the opposite sex and also empowering these impressionable people that it's ok to act on this bigotries, verbally or physically.

It's pretty said to see so many look past the actions on both these Asshats so easily. I've herd. Hard dick doesn't have a conscience . I guess in this case never a truer world has been spoken. They're Both!

IMG_5671.GIF
IMG_5671.GIF

Fugly Bastard. Both of the really. Neither one of them have any Dignity, Class or anything vaguely resembling grace. This entire thing AND this thread has shown me just how far we haven't grown,as people, not only LGBT people, but people in general who still believe these tw are worth the attention that they are getting.this isn't hype or entertainment. It's ugly,disgusting ad vile behavior. Kids are,watching and listening and as children do, imitating these. Losers worlds and attitudes toward different racial backgrounds, the opposite sex and also empowering these impressionable people that it's ok to act on this bigotries, verbally or physically.

It's pretty said to see so many look past the actions on both these Asshats so easily. I've herd. Hard dick doesn't have a conscience . I guess in this case never a truer world has been spoken. They're Both!

View attachment 795080

^^ Thanks For You Opinion On The Matter ^^ I'm Sure Next Time You Will Skip A Thread With Conor's Name On It!
Why would I do that? Are we only supposed comment in threads we like? Was I not supposed to point out the fundamental flaw of people who have a long history of being oppressed,supporting and lusting after someone encouraging the oppression of another group of people, because bigotry is really ok?

"Fugly Bastard. Both of the really. Neither one of them have any Dignity, Class or anything vaguely resembling grace".

To be fair, he's an MMA fighter not an ice skater. I doubt political correctness or "grace" are his top priority.

Reactions: Blint
Conor is nice to look at, but guys like him just annoy me. I do like masculine men who are sure of themselves, but this overtly alpha male toughness just gets old. The type of guy that has the big truck, the big muscles, the big watch, the big tv, the big mouth, etc... Turns me off. But, yes, I'd try to sneak a peak at him.

"Fugly Bastard. Both of the really. Neither one of them have any Dignity, Class or anything vaguely resembling grace".

To be fair, he's an MMA fighter not an ice skater. I doubt political correctness or "grace" are his top priority.
Being a better human being should be a goal of anyone one in their positions. Guess that's too much to be expected from public figures these days.