Conor mcgregor

He Called Mayweather's Bodyguards Monkeys. Something Along The Lines Of: What's Your Monkeys Going To Do, Sit The F*** Down & Because His Bodyguards Happen To Be Black They Are Saying It Was Racist. But I Believe It Was More Along The Lines Of When People Call Big Muscle Guys Gorillas/Monkeys.

I never thought id see the day when I wanted Mayweather to win a fight but Conor has entered a stage where his douchie ness, his stupid outfits, his stupid comments, all make me wish he gets his ass handed to him. The whole thing is a joke but in any event but im rooting for mayweather just so Conor gets a bit of a dose of humble pie.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/40603153?

"A lot of media seem to be saying I'm against black people," McGregor said.

"That's absolutely ridiculous. Do they not know I'm half-black? I'm half-black from the belly button down."

nintchdbpict000338660460.jpg

1500043419_72a473f490b98129f0abe2a4718586e1.jpg

b1b84166eaa2482385aee88946132180.jpg

nintchdbpict000338667852.jpg

conor-mcgregor-goes-shirtless-during-press-conference-with-floyd-mayweather-jr-16.jpg

59682280d67b3_conor_mcgregor_dress_1260_596821b0a28ca.jpg

conor-mcgregor-barclays-boxing-1300.jpg

conor-mcgregor-new-york.jpg
The day before this he made fun of Mayweathers sweats and told him to dress his age. WTF age is this dress considered...early liberace?

Reactions: eorpach
I love Connor. I think people take him far too seriously. I bet hes an amazing fuck. That ESPN shoot still gets me off. The cockiness jst turns me on so much. I'd love rough sex with him.
Hope he beats that homophobic wifebeating trash

Connor McGregor is hot! What he said couldn't of been worst than how Mayweather called him a fag.
*blinks* I mean...fag is honestly not the worst slur ever. It's not even the worst thing said in that shitshow of a press conference.

It definitely pains me to have to un-stan Conor, but that bit about dedicating an air hump to black women, the "black from the belly-button down (a personal pet peeve)" and the whole Jimmy Kimmel thing...I want off this train.

Not one for identity politics usually.

McGregor - vocally supported same sex marriage in Ireland.
Mayweather - uses homophobic slurs.

Hope mayweather gets his face smashed in :)
Hopefully Connor McGregor does pop Mayweather in the face. Mayweather just seems a bit too cocky.

Not one for identity politics usually.

McGregor - vocally supported same sex marriage in Ireland.
Mayweather - uses homophobic slurs.

Hope mayweather gets his face smashed in :)
He supports guy rights so it's okay that he racial slurs? How is one better then the other?

Reactions: focus0t and abclou
He supports guy rights so it's okay that he racial slurs? How is one better then the other?

Because I'm a white privellaged gay, and our activism and continents are the most progressive for gay rights for that very reason. The work we put in. You're welcome. :p

Reactions: jshine868