Creatine?....

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whoa.....I don't think anybody meant to be offensive. We're just talking creatine...

I've been training for years, if I were to start over again I would purchase scivation xtend, creatine-mono, protein. One thing I was always told was to wait until after a workout for creatine, muscle saturation I guess?
Is that true?..........to use creatine after a workout and not before? I am reading up on supps and I have seen before and after workouts as well. Does it depend on the brand?

D

deleted1022263

Is that true?..........to use creatine after a workout and not before? I am reading up on supps and I have seen before and after workout as well. Does it depend on the brand?
I did an experiment on myself. Before I used to take it pre and post workout. Then I read for several months articles which said that the pre workout was a waste of money so I only had it post workout for 1 month. Then I resumed taking it before and post workout and I did notice a great significant difference in strength and recovery overall. I also asked several expert trainers from an e-magazine about it and they told me I should keep taking it pre and post workout. The key is to keep the body saturated with creatine.

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I did an experiment on myself. Before I used to take it pre and post workout. Then I read for several months articles which said that the pre workout was a waste of money so I only had it post workout for 1 month. Then I resumed taking it before and post workout and I did notice a great significant difference in strength and recovery overall. I also asked several expert trainers from an e-magazine about it and they told me I should keep taking it pre and post workout. The key is to keep the body saturated with creatine.
We take it morning and night as well as during workouts. I'm actually a bit skeptical about an awful lot of supplements but I've definitely noticed a difference since I started taking it (especially since I started taking it daily). It's one I definitely wouldn't give up.

Reactions: deleted1022263
W

wavejock

I definitely thing it works and works well if you use it correctly. For me once I stopped or took a break from it the effects go away quick. But when I do take it ( like I am now since it is soon beach season lol) and im working out steadily, It definitely gives me a better bigger look since I am sort of naturally leanish. It is not a "cut" look...its more a bigger look if that makes sense. One caveat...for some.. and at times me..it does do a little work on the stomach ache..most of time for me when probably didnt drink enough water

D

deleted1022263

I definitely thing it works and works well if you use it correctly. For me once I stopped or took a break from it the effects go away quick. But when I do take it ( like I am now since it is soon beach season lol) and im working out steadily, It definitely gives me a better bigger look since I am sort of naturally leanish. It is not a "cut" look...its more a bigger look if that makes sense. One caveat...for some.. and at times me..it does do a little work on the stomach ache..most of time for me when probably didnt drink enough water
You do need to drink more water. The effects went away quickly because you need to use it in a long term so that it changed the way protein is synthesized. First all the extra mass you get is water, after certain period as I said before you start gaining real muscle mass

Reactions: wavejock

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
thanks guys- ive stopped taking it for a week and the only difference I feel is the soreness from my workout. When I was on creative there was 0 soreness after a workout compared to now

Reactions: rocckxxxx

rocckxxxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys- ive stopped taking it for a week and the only difference I feel is the soreness from my workout. When I was on creative there was 0 soreness after a workout compared to now
I stop like almost a year now.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry you were so clearly offended by my opinion, hopefully you'll recover. I think the poster can choose for himself which form between the two of us he'd prefer, weather it be lean or otherwise. Creatine may be big in your bodybuilding world but that doesn't mean it's big outside of your world - because it's pure shit if you want to stay lean. Not everyone's looking to be a bodybuilder, so please, keep your "proven" arguments to yourself and let other people express their experiences and opinions without shoving yours down their throats. Egos like yours are the reason that only a bodybuilder can stand bodybuilders.
Bodybuilders can stand bodybuilders because THEY know what we say is true because they have lived and done it. Everyone else outside looking in and pass judgement on what we say quickly without stopping to think thatvwr have not only done our research, but have tested every theory to reach our facts. Inside looking in, it's legit shit.

Reactions: socalfreak

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bodybuilders can stand bodybuilders because THEY know what we say is true because they have lived and done it. Everyone else outside looking in and pass judgement on what we say quickly without stopping to think thatvwr have not only done our research, but have tested every theory to reach our facts. Inside looking in, it's legit shit.

"Bodybuilders" would also eat dog shit or drink their own urine if some guy they idolized said it was the key to making ultimate gains.

Reactions: b3ar

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Creatine has scientific evidence that shows it improves anaerobic performance and increases in lean body mass for some people, others may not respond to it at all. I'm a vegetarian and started taking creatine recently when I found out that not eating meat can result in lower muscle creatine stores compared to those who do eat animal flesh. I've noticed a very rapid improvement in strength and an increase in muscle size without any change in my diet or exercise routine. In regards to muscle size, much of this is a result of increased fluid retention within the muscles themselves while taking creatine. However, the potential negative of this is that fluid retention can result in increased blood pressure. There are other health concerns while taking creatine but these were from dosages that were extremely high.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And don't go thinking in starting shit.
"Bodybuilders" would also eat dog shit or drink their own urine if some guy they idolized said it was the key to making ultimate gains.
Hahaha!
Wait... what have you heard? Does it really work? What dog breed would you say had the highest benefiting poo and how many grams should I consume? Is it best before bed or before workout? Let's market this asap and make kajillions.

I don't respond well to it and dropped it from my supplement stack years ago.