barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Decided to go out Tuesday night for a change, it has been a while since i went out on a Tuesday night because the weather has been pretty crap, i went lightly dressed, sweat shirt, cap, jeans & sneaker.

No sooner than arriving in the park late i saw a previous fucker on a bench from a few months back, when he saw me he greeted me, he was away on holiday to visit friends & family in Turkey, he is a small framed masculine Turkish man with a good 8inches cut cock, good fucker too if my memory serves me well. I suggested to him - Does he like to fuck me again, his reply okay lets do it, i took him in to the bush where the fallen logs were, i got face down ass up on the logs, i was wearing my open ass briefs, he came behind me & got in between my legs & started to push his hard cock inside, it felt so good, being fucked raw by this man, he has serious stamina too, he fucked me very roughly for 15 mins non stop, grunting while he pumped me full of cum 2 x times. After he was done, i suggested let's take a break & fuck later again, he agreed & i left the bush full of his thick cum swimming inside me.

I decided to take a walk around the park, there was not much happening, some guy approached me, he again was small framed but masculine, he was obviously giving me eye contact, so i just asked him, you want some sex, he said yes, i said follow me, i took him to where the fallen logs are & got in the assumed position, he came behind me & said to me do i have a condom, i unwrapped a stealth condom & handed it to him & said put this on, he rolled it over his hard cock, i got face down ass up & he positioned himself between my legs, he pushed my legs further apart to give his body & cock better access, he was now pushing inside & started to fuck me, he was quite rough in his fucking, not sure if he noticed the cum in my ass from earlier but while he was fucking me, i could feel the condom splitting & then i felt his cock head inside my cummy ass, it felt so good, he fucked me pretty relentless, i think he had not shot his cum in a long time because for the next 30 mins he fucked me something silly, pumping me full of cum 4 times i felt him dumping his cum deep inside my now very wet cummy ass, i think he was aware that the condom had split & now he was going to use me to take his cock & cum.

When he was done using me, he pulled out, said thanks & moved out of the bush, i started to get up & my fuck hole felt very full of cum but it also felt good too, i had now at least 6 thick loads swimming around deep inside me.

I decided to take a break on a bench, i need to catch my breath after all that fucking.

Later on i decided to take a small walk up to the hill, when i arrived there the Turkish fucker was sitting on a bench next to another man, there were obviously friends together, i sat on a bench close to them, they both started to rub there crotch area & quite obviously looking at me, i think the Turkish man must have told his friend, i am a fucking cumdump, i stood up & turned around on the bench, i lowered my jeans & exposed my fuck hole for them both, face down ass up, they both came behind me real quick, for the next 5 mins they took turns fucking me ass up on the bench, i suggested let's take this back to where we fucked before, the Turk agreed that is a better place, so we all got up & started to walk back to the bush where the logs were, when we arrived at the logs, i got face down ass up again.

They both fucked me for the next 30mins, when 1 was done using me & fucking me full of his cum, he would slide out & let his friend take his place, this went on a few times & i think they both shot 2 x times deep in my cum filled ass. it was good being used like this, my ass was seriously full of cum now too, i find cum is the best lube too, when they were done, we all said our thanks & said till next time. I decided to call it a night, it was already late, it was 3am in the morning by the time i got home & my ass had been seriously fucked & was very full of cum. As always your input & sex stories are very welcome too.

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice story! To which park do you go for cruising?
When a profile is as empty as yours, i avoid going in to specific details, we all know law enforcement watches these sites & are just waiting to entrapt guys, so i will not be sharing this information with you.

R252

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gewoon discreet hier… ben ook van regio Antwerpen. Deel dan in pm aub.
When a profile is as empty as yours, i avoid going in to specific details, we all know law enforcement watches these sites & are just waiting to entrapt guys, so i will not be sharing this information with you.

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gaat niet gebeuren !
Misschien in de toekomst als u meer informatie en media in u profiel heeft dan zal ik deze informatie delen, tot dan krijgt u geen informatie van mij.

Maybe in the future when you add more information to your profile including media, than i shall share information with you, until then i will not be sharing any specific information with you.