Cruising london

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are toilet cruising guys so indiscreet? it's bizarre.

In the Baker Street toilets they are basically giving blowjobs out in the open and it's kind of hot but also kind of scary and makes me uncomfortable

In the Baker Street toilets they are basically giving blowjobs out in the open and it's kind of hot but also kind of scary and makes me uncomfortable

Yeah I genuinely wonder what regular, genuine, straight pissers think. Or is it just a thing where all men love a bit of filth and they don't mention it?

Reactions: Adventor

I know this is off topic. But does anybody know any spots in Southampton, tomorrow afternoon

Reactions: locationboy

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'all must be full of herpes and clamydia. Your posts disgust me. Be more picky!

Actually I'm clean and healthy. Thanks for your concern though! If our posts disgust you so much it's pretty easy for you to exit this thread and not come back.

D

deleted4256511

Actually I'm clean and healthy. Thanks for your concern though! If our posts disgust you so much it's pretty easy for you to exit this thread and not come back.

Caughting a STD doesn't make you dirty. Being promiscuous does.

Hooking up with strangers in public bathrooms is very risky.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all must be full of herpes and clamydia. Your posts disgust me. Be more picky!

You idiot, you can get any STI from anyone you have sex with who has an unknown or known infection, whether it’s a grindr hookup, meeting someone in a nightclub or at work, the risks you take with each sexual encounter are yours to evaluate. Whether you go down on a mate or an anonymous person.

Now go and get a sexual heath education and stop being so judgemental, childish and uneducated.

Brinz
A really fed up Sexual Health Adviser

Went to st Pancras the other day as I was travelling the men’s bathroom yo sushi is very empty a lot of the time so maybe people might want to try there

Hungnthickcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know any places in Croydon?

Beaulieu Heights between Upper Norwood and South Norwood has plenty of guys with hung thick cocks. Can often be busy with 121 or group sucking going on. Well worth a visit.

Princeb2k

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beaulieu Heights between Upper Norwood and South Norwood has plenty of guys with hung thick cocks. Can often be busy with 121 or group sucking going on. Well worth a visit.
OK thanks for that I go there all the time