Cruising london

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
where is it exactly from the station as I always used the Met and Bakerloo line but haven’t use the toilet there tbh

There is one toilet inside the station, on the Hammersmith and City/Circle eastbound platform

And another outside the station, across the road from Madam Tussauds

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not one mention of Bermondsey street, tanner street park, leather market gardens, guy street park, Bermondsey churchyard on tower bridge road. All very cruisey night times and dark and safe.

But that’s south of the river! What kind of crowd?

itsalondonthing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not one mention of Bermondsey street, tanner street park, leather market gardens, guy street park, Bermondsey churchyard on tower bridge road. All very cruisey night times and dark and safe.

Although the hood is full of homos, I’ve never seen any cruising in any of those places - must be beyond discreet, that or I’m totally oblivious to it.

Reactions: Adventor

London_Teacher_1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although the hood is full of homos, I’ve never seen any cruising in any of those places - must be beyond discreet, that or I’m totally oblivious to it.
Bermondsey Churchyard is busy night time the occasional married dad type. They usually hang out in the dark corner or sit on the benches facing the dark corner.

Reactions: Littleluckas

crazybrain

Cherished Member
Media
Not quite. I know some who got mugged and stabbed walking through leather market gardens.

London_Teacher_1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not quite. I know some who got mugged and stabbed walking through leather market gardens.

I'm new to the area and have never noticed dodgy people in leather market. You mainly get the gay dog dad's walking there pooches checking out the blokes in there. In the summer you get alot of gents and ladies drinking picnicking. When did the stabbing happen. Must have been well before Bermondsey street became gentrified

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm new to the area and have never noticed dodgy people in leather market. You mainly get the gay dog dad's walking there pooches checking out the blokes in there. In the summer you get alot of gents and ladies drinking picnicking. When did the stabbing happen. Must have been well before Bermondsey street became gentrified

I lived in Bermondsey 20 years ago and I am sure no one was cruising in those places back then. The cruising place in that area used to be Potters Fields Park where City Hall now is. City Hall wasn't there then and it was a lot more overgrown and darker.
Tooley Street toilets used to be good too as were the underground ones at the junction of Tower Bridge Road and Abbey Street. You would get a lot or workmen and taxi drivers early in the morning. The Tooley St ones have been knocked down now the the other one is now a bar.

Reactions: Jojorabbit1

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lmao don't be dense. Not sure if you're trying to be funny as a joke or not.

I can’t find a faceplant emoji on here, so here is an image of me banging my head off the desk. My hair appears more ginger than in real life...

:emoji_bow:

London_Teacher_1990

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Late at night now Leather market gardens is busy in the rose garden bit. Guy street park in the dark corner behind the playground. St mary magdalen Churchyard is busy over in the dark corner. Tanner street behind the tennis courts late night.

Bermondsey street is very gentrified now posh even. Think of Wimbledon Village that's what Bermondsey street is like lit up and very busy so safe now I suppose.

I know this is off topic. But does anybody know any spots in Southampton, tomorrow afternoon
There's a few in Southampton, the common being the most popular one. Also, we have a couple shopping centres that are good for urinal cruising.