Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have done this in hotel pools. It is quite enjoyable and felt really sexy at the time.

It seems like this would be a problem for pool filters, etc. Does anybody have experience with that aspect?
I'm not a pool expert, but I'd imagine that my 5cc worth is not going to make a discernible difference to the many gallons of water in a pool or hottub. Compared say to sun lotion and all the other contaminants that wash off our bodies? Perhaps there's a pool maintenance guy out there who'd like to make a contribution, so to speak?

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh yeah I have done this many time and watching blobs of cum float around
Hell yes. Just got to my first one of the season a few days ago. Last time I’d managed it was this last winter in Mexico in a pool surrounded by people. Oops! :) took a while til I was able to get out of the water in my teeny little trunks.

Hairy_pecs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hell yes. Just got to my first one of the season a few days ago. Last time I’d managed it was this last winter in Mexico in a pool surrounded by people. Oops! :) took a while til I was able to get out of the water in my teeny little trunks.
That’s cool! I guess you were really horny ;), had a nice view?

Reactions: rippedpecs

Appletonguy1543

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not a pool expert, but I'd imagine that my 5cc worth is not going to make a discernible difference to the many gallons of water in a pool or hottub. Compared say to sun lotion and all the other contaminants that wash off our bodies? Perhaps there's a pool maintenance guy out there who'd like to make a contribution, so to speak?
I never thought about it that way. You're probably right.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glad to see this topic, as I've experienced something at the Korean Spa a few weeks ago and it's still intriguing me as to whether or not what I saw floating around on the water surface of the soaking tub were real cum.

When I was soaking in the middle tub (warm one), at that time it wasn't warm but near room temp. I wanted a little warmer so I checked out the next tub (which is supposed to be hot), as I reached over and checked out the water, I noticed about 4 puddles of cum, spread out a feet apart and floated in a circular motion on top of water in that tub. I looked closely and noticed the color and texture are similar to cum. I asked myself and wondered if cum can float up like that. At this time, no one was soaking in either tub as it seemed like everyone was done for the day, so no one there to ask or confirm for sure.

I was a little freaked out and didn't even want to touch the water. I kept monitor them to see how long they will eventual "dissolved", which took nearly 5 minutes, they're slowly breakdown and dissolved completely.
Believe it or not, once they were all dissolved, there came a young guy went in and soaked in that tub. I said nothing and got out of my tub and call it a day.

The tub is like a whirlpool, where the exchanging of water is all underneath, so nothing really disturb the surface.

My hypothesis is this: I've noticed a guy just came out of to the locker room and he was spotted with a semi hard on. They guy has a downward curved, the bend is right in the mid-section. I've seen him naked a few times before but only in placid state. Also, there was another that was showering when I went in. I believed these 2 guys may have done something together and the cum floating there may have been from them.

D

deleted8989341

I have shot my load lots of times in the. Water . I got wanked off by a married bloke in a hot tub on a cruise while his mrs was sitting next to him . I got in the tub and this couple got in shortly after me . He sat right next to me and could feel his hairy legs pressing against mine . Within a couple of minutes his hand was rubbing my inner thigh and I parted my legs . He preceded to grope me and slip his hand down the front of my shorts . I was solid . He was wanking me for several minutes while another 5 people were in the tub with us . I could barely keep my climax quiet but no one noticed when I shot my load . It was that thick he pulled his hand out the water and licked the cum from his hand . He looked at me and winked . . Had to stay in tub for ages until my boner went soft . Was one of the horniest experiences

D

deleted17606111

I’ve jacked in the water in a LOT of places (hot tub, bath, pool, lake, ocean), but the best had to be at our gym. The pool in the men’s locker room had ledges with jets above them. Most guys probably did not notice this, but I am long enough to where I could sit on the ledge and the jet would hit my cockhead just perfectly.

Unfortunately they still have not reopened the hot tub :sob: