Cumming In Water/pool

hotwife70

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did a few time to my Ex back then in the beach,the sea water definitely sanitized her lube so way rougher to put my cock inside her pussy but once I cum was a best moment hard to explain it.I also did sometime with my current wife in the bathtub,still I like it better under the sea water.

Reactions: Gary kim

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lotsa times in my house pool, or jacuzzis abroad too
i dunno its just something about being naked in water that gets me going too

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this

I loooooove it …so hot I wish I could film it on my jacuzzi .. the massage on my cock from the jets is amazing it would be like giant bowl of egg drop soup … lol and that looks like a big-o load my hot friend !! yummmm !

allin4cum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to have a hot tub in my house (not anymore dam it) and on a pretty regular basis, I would allow the hot water jets flow over my cock and make me cum. Due to the velocity and high temperature, It would not take long before I would have a nice orgasm. Only down side is that the cum was like hot glue in my pubes.
However, the really hot story I have is a time in Myrtle Beach where being very horny, I was having a hard time keeping my cock from sticking out while in my bathing suit. So my solution to this problem was to go into the water chest deep and pull my cock out and masturbate right there with all the other swimmers around me. Once I had my orgasm, which was pretty intense due to the risk and fun of masturbating so close to the other swimmers, I just put my cock back in my suit and walked back into shore.

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We had a pool on the top of the hill next to our home. Had to take a glass elevator to get to it. It was very remote and you could hear the elevator to know someone was coming up. I had a few occasions to enjoy a friend of mine in the pool. I really enjoyed seeing him naked in our pool. I liked to feel his cock as we played in the pool. He sat on the edge of the pool so I could have a great access to his hared cock. I loved sucking his cock and to this day I enjoy the pools I visit when I'm traveling.