Daniel d from pumping muscle

Was his cock ever touched? For anyone who watched the whole 2 hours
There's no stroking, but you can clearly see Peter rub up against Daniel's dick multiple times and it's really hot. He's hard the whole time and it feels sexual even though they don't do anything explicit beyond muscle worship.

IIRC he touches Daniel's dick a little more in the second than the first. I'm still trying to figure out how Daniel went from being so turned on in the first two to pretty non-reactive in the 3rd and 4th.

How much time elapsed between the first and the fourth video? Daniel D. Gods don’t come around that often. He should have been offered a very good deal.
They were posted fairly close together IIRC and the first two were shot in the same room, but we have no idea whether they were released in order or how much time lapsed between filming.

Reactions: marcus13568
Could it some sort of medication? I have seen strippers getting sucked and their dicks don't grow one cm.
LOL I always assumed they were disgusted with the people doing it.

I guess it's possible, but he was so easily turned on in the first two that when the same kind of touching did nothing in 3/4 it was kind of surprising.

LOL I always assumed they were disgusted with the people doing it.

I guess it's possible, but he was so easily turned on in the first two that when the same kind of touching did nothing in 3/4 it was kind of surprising.
I've always assumed that he got some head before shooting 3 and 4, so he was spent when posing.

• Wow
Reactions: Dan0424
We know the photographer felates models, and it was obvious Daniel was horny on the first two videos. Hell, on the first video Daniel spreads his legs a bit wider to give Peter better access to his balls.
He definitely was! It's interesting how Peter takes more liberties with some models than others. But although he usually stops short of showing it (I think dawson and Tim K are the only models where we all but see him sucking them) he often leaves some kind of breadcrumb to let you know something sexual happened (a form of bragging maybe?) I don't remember anything like that with these (and also even in 1 & 2 where Daniel was so horny, it just kind of peters out (see what I did there?) and goes back to regular touching after a while. I'm trying to remember if there's a noticeable splice in the footage but I don't think so.

Reactions: dionysis11
He definitely was! It's interesting how Peter takes more liberties with some models than others. But although he usually stops short of showing it (I think dawson and Tim K are the only models where we all but see him sucking them) he often leaves some kind of breadcrumb to let you know something sexual happened (a form of bragging maybe?) I don't remember anything like that with these (and also even in 1 & 2 where Daniel was so horny, it just kind of peters out (see what I did there?) and goes back to regular touching after a while. I'm trying to remember if there's a noticeable splice in the footage but I don't think so.
Yep -- I just have a feeling that the splice was after the blowjob. He was totally soft then like in 3 and 4. And he came back after being manhandled twice so Daniel was into it.

Photo Shoot 1
In the last video you can tell he blew his load in the bathroom when he sits back down. That guy was so hard the tip of his dick was swollen. He was probably trying the hardest not to cum. He was throbbing like fuck. When the cameraman rubs his dick you can see a thin string of cum appear. I don’t believe they had sex but at that stage, the cameraman could have done what he wanted. I’ve never seen a guy so turned on. His asshole was literally puckering while his was dripping. Pure sex.