Daniel d from pumping muscle

hmmmm....lots of redacted stuff in there......I wonder!........
pretty sure there was some action cut out just like Tim K 3, it's hard to imagine how else that happened. And since we "almost" see it happen with Dawson there's no reason to think it didn't with these guys too.

Forgive me for bringing this up if it’s already been discussed. But I couldn’t help but to notice Daniel D gets a raging hard erection at times throughout his sessions. And while I can’t speak for why he’s hard, I can recall coming across guys who got turned on just by being Watched/Observed. They gained pleasure through exhibition. Any consensus on why Daniel is hard and dripping with precum in these sessions? Is he possibly gay? Is he sexually attracted to the cameraman?

0AFA343E-B46B-4FE2-A611-4C95DBC36496.gif

3F3D734B-C03B-4A89-AB19-54EBD6B5EDE6.gif

Forgive me for bringing this up if it’s already been discussed. But I couldn’t help but to notice Daniel D gets a raging hard erection at times throughout his sessions. And while I can’t speak for why he’s hard, I can recall coming across guys who got turned on just by being Watched/Observed. They gained pleasure through exhibition. Any consensus on why Daniel is hard and dripping with precum in these sessions? Is he possibly gay? Is he sexually attracted to the cameraman?

View attachment 94724731
View attachment 94724771
As I listened to his narrative in the first one, it came across to me that he has some pretty strong narcissistic tendencies, which this kind of attention was feeding. I also got the impression (and maybe this is projecting) that he was a nerdy kid and had just recently started to blossom out of that through bodybuilding and discovering the dopamine rush of being seen as a sex object. He seemed less interested in strength goals than the aesthetic and "being paid to be beautiful" which this experience must have been fulfilling for him.

However, he doesn't get a boner until he's being touched, Say what you want about him, Peter seemed to figure out how to push this guy's buttons.

View attachment 94724731
View attachment 94724771
I kinda figure he was turned on by the whole thing. I the beginning, before he's even touched, you can see him getting somewhat hard. When he was flexing and touching himself he his balls were jumping. He liked the attention. Anyone who puts that much time and effort into their body loves the attention. I've seen it all the time.

As I listened to his narrative in the first one, it came across to me that he has some pretty strong narcissistic tendencies, which this kind of attention was feeding. I also got the impression (and maybe this is projecting) that he was a nerdy kid and had just recently started to blossom out of that through bodybuilding and discovering the dopamine rush of being seen as a sex object. He seemed less interested in strength goals than the aesthetic and "being paid to be beautiful" which this experience must have been fulfilling for him.

However, he doesn't get a boner until he's being touched, Say what you want about him, Peter seemed to figure out how to push this guy's buttons.
That is what I got. Same with Dawson. It is vanity and being used as a sexual object was exciting. I HIGHLY doubt they were turned on by Peter.

View attachment 94724731
View attachment 94724771
C'mon....it doesnt mean hes gay .....mostly men get erection with sexual staff ....we've seen straight OF model gets horny while playing with their buddies, none called them gay

C'mon....it doesnt mean hes gay .....mostly men get erection with sexual staff ....we've seen straight OF model gets horny while playing with their buddies, none called them gay

Sorry, my question was meant to open the conversation to all theories. I didn’t mean to emphasize the possibility of him being gay. Others have stated that his erection could be a sign of narcissism while I added the voyeurism/exhibitionism aspect. All of which can stimulate sexual arousal merely from the idea of being watched, worshipped or praised.

Neither means he’s gay or physically attracted to the cameraman (Peter). I should’ve made that clearer in my previous comment.