Dating a size queen/liar, can she change?

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem to have some mental block to seeing what is obvious to others. No, this was not about anybody's penis. What you just said makes that even more obvious. She made a pass at him IN FRONT of you. It was about YOU, not the other guy. It was about making you feel bad, or making you jealous. If it was really about her wanting a big dick, she wouldn't have paraded this all in front of you. You may have insecurity about your penis, but it's obvious this had nothing to do with penis other than her using your insecurity to manipuate you and you falling for it like a sucker.
Either that, or, as I initially suspected, you like the idea of being cuckolded and this was a fantasy from the start. But either way, if a girl is with you, you're good enough. If it doesn't work out, it's not because of your parts - if that was the issue she wouldn't have been with you to begin with.

Oh and btw, about the dick thing. You seem to think I'm referring to just her Ex's. She made a pass at one of my friends who's "hung" I guess right in front of me on my birthday. It was obvious she was talking about his cock and she even admitted it. That's why I'm saying it's a dick thing...cause I mean shit it sort of is.

Last edited:

esoteric212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She made a pass at him IN FRONT of you. It was about YOU, not the other guy. It was about making you feel bad, or making you jealous. If it was really about her wanting a big dick, she wouldn't have paraded this all in front of you.

Whoaaaa there...seriously? I mean, we had been fighting earlier that night, we looked like the couple from hell, she's all sassing about salsa and guacamole and dumb shit.

Obviously if what you're saying is 100% dead on it's still childish and not worth putting up with so I took the right course of action. She's 27 not 17 so eff that. I'm pretty good at spotting female manipulation, but this is the second time she's done this to the same guy. Once in the beginning of our relationship and then 8 months later on my bday...The first time I overheard it and got really pissed but didn't care. But...you really think it was just a game to her? It seriously ruined everything for me cause everytime after that when we had sex I kept losing my erection cause I kept thinking about how she wanted my friend, and how small my dick must feel. Like Total confidence deconstruction, I told her this and she started crying cause she felt so bad.

She's def a little evil, I guess she thought she'd get away with this game...glad to be out of it even if she was being totally honest about not wanting him. I don't need someone poking my insecurities like that and ruining sex for the both of us. Dumb bitch.

Sexycyn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whoaaaa there...seriously? I mean, we had been fighting earlier that night, we looked like the couple from hell, she's all sassing about salsa and guacamole and dumb shit.

Obviously if what you're saying is 100% dead on it's still childish and not worth putting up with so I took the right course of action. She's 27 not 17 so eff that. I'm pretty good at spotting female manipulation, but this is the second time she's done this to the same guy. Once in the beginning of our relationship and then 8 months later on my bday...The first time I overheard it and got really pissed but didn't care. But...you really think it was just a game to her? It seriously ruined everything for me cause everytime after that when we had sex I kept losing my erection cause I kept thinking about how she wanted my friend, and how small my dick must feel. Like Total confidence deconstruction, I told her this and she started crying cause she felt so bad.

She's def a little evil, I guess she thought she'd get away with this game...glad to be out of it even if she was being totally honest about not wanting him. I don't need someone poking my insecurities like that and ruining sex for the both of us. Dumb bitch.

Dude. You are giving one person too much power. You sound like you haven't developed enough self-esteem and confidence to see you're more than just your penis, blaming everyone else and their penises for making you feel bad and insecure. You want to get to a place where what other people think doesn't affect you this much.