David corenswet ( affairs of state ) 2018

yes, isn't he the Guardians f the Galaxy and The Suicide Squad dude? I don't remember any outstanding acting in those
Yes, he is. Gunn can make very emotional scenes and make audience care about characters (e.g. Rick Flag, who was just there in the first movie). It's the first time I'm totally interested in a Superman movie, and he's not even one of my favorite comic book characters

I lightened and blew up the image, otherwise no manipulation.

Remember this guy is 6'4, an inch taller than Chris Hemsworth.

Hemsworth never showed anything more than the slightest bulge until that workout video the other week - when he was sweaty, had the blood pumping and was likely sporting a semi,

Whereas this is Corenswet's bulge AFTER he's been in cold ocean water for god knows how long filming.

Granted that angle/timing of the shot where he's moving means its on full display, but even so - if this is his version of 'shrinkage', when warm and hard that dick must just shred people.

View attachment 100260831
It’s giving all balls lol

Reactions: DirtyTowel
hes gonna turn a whole generation of young ones queer
The way these marketing/PR teams know how thirsty the gays are. All they have to do is post a picture of a guy in underwear with his package showing, and now they’re all ready to run to the box office to buy Superman tickets based on that alone. Sex always sells

He looks like Superman. They all look like Superman. Routh and Welling. Reeves. All these men look the same.
Except... of all of them Cavill is the most masculine, virile, macho man... and has wonderful chest hair. And I'm going to miss that so much in a Superman.

Reactions: Trybogus01
OK folks serious HONEST question and HONEST answer here. I am a Corenswet fan obviously why I am here and yes he's hot. Besides him being HOT and getting to see him on screen as Superman, DO WE THINK he is going to be able to pull it off ( for the record im not in the Yes or No camp I just want opinions). I do think Cavill was the best thing DC had going for them and he did in my opinion make a great superman. What we know about David though acting, appeal, charisma etc. do we think he will ACTUALLY be able to take DC to the next level? Remember it's a reason this movie is the first movie in the reset for the reason Superman will be essential to the new DCU and has to stick the landing. He needs to essentially be the Tony Stark of DC and have that same charisma. DC really can't afford right now to be rolling the dice this HAS to work or they are fucked. Put all your sexy feeling for him aside and let me know your thoughts. Im curious because I've seen some people excited and others have been like I dunno but we will see. Fire away ....

Yes I think he can pull it off. If Gunn has ge right vision for Superman, then yes, he will succeed in the role.

I’m confused because his dick did not look that big in Hollywood but it looks massive in those beach pics View attachment 100317401
Possibly edited by the vfx team per Davids request. Maybe he was shy. Oh shit what if IT WAS TUCKED?? Damn even tucked we still obviously see that shit lmfaooo

And it's not like being in a superhero movie requires that much acting skills. I don't think there's a 5 page emotional monologue waiting for him anywhere in the script. Especially with Superman, a key trait of Superman is always how bland his personality is
People who view Superman as bland are not people who should make or watch superman movies. That was Snyders problem.

He looks like Henry Cavill’s multiverse doppelgänger :neutral:

View attachment 100279361

Just gonna say it.

Obviously has much better hair and hairline than Cavill. Better nose. Younger looking skin. Equal eye, jaw, cheekbones. DC is more handsome than Cavill. That is a prototype beautiful face in vein of a young Josh Hartnett.

I suspect when he is totally dolled up for the role, this will be a historically attractive character.

Just gonna say it.

Obviously has much better hair and hairline than Cavill. Better nose. Younger looking skin. Equal eye, jaw, cheekbones. DC is more handsome than Cavill. That is a prototype beautiful face in vein of a young Josh Hartnett.

I suspect when he is totally dolled up for the role, this will be a historically attractive character.
Hopefully they cast someone equally as attractive for Corenswet’s opposite Batman. The joke has always been that Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne look somewhat alike.