David harris- aussie stud

Anyone who wants his nude video chat let me know what you can trade x

Anyone who wants his nude video chat let me know what you can trade x
Look, I can trade these hands if you don’t quit your bullshit and just be a nice person and share.

Just had a chat to him. Keeps referring people to a credit card sign up page to watch him. I pretended I signed up for a username but he wouldn't give it to me.

Moral of the story is that it is clearly a scam.

There are no vids. People can claim whatever they want but there is nothing.

Reactions: Zyah Merc and JJPN
Just had a chat to him. Keeps referring people to a credit card sign up page to watch him. I pretended I signed up for a username but he wouldn't give it to me.

Moral of the story is that it is clearly a scam.

There are no vids. People can claim whatever they want but there is nothing.
Don't sign up on his shit. Just bait him like i did xx

Don't sign up on his shit. Just bait him like i did xx

You haven't baited him, and I haven't signed up to his shit.

I've seen one extremely blurry pic of his package. The guy is cut and people thought he was uncut.

He is too clever for that stuff. If you could bait him than so can heaps of other people. There would be heaps more out there, especially in this tech age.

He is just a tease. Don't waste your time people. Move on.

Reactions: Daniel msg and JJPN

I've seen one extremely blurry pic of his package. The guy is cut and people thought he was uncut.

He is too clever for that stuff. If you could bait him than so can heaps of other people. There would be heaps more out there, especially in this tech age.

What page? Outside fans only? Let’s see the page

Amen sistah. People that say that they have baited him and/or have he’s nudes is talking BS

I mean there is a jerk off video as I have it lol so he might have been baited...

Okay. First off i can honestly say ive baited him myself and gotten a few things from him. I had his mobile nunber at one stagd and everything. We textes quite a bit. If i was a girl i wouldve had multiple chances to actually meet it.
Second, everyone who is claiming that theres no nudes out there of him is a complete lie. A few people have nudes ans also he has a couple on his of. If you havent seen him naked then go fucking pay for his of and look! Dont go complaining and making up shit because someone wont show you what they have.
Third, that video that sedrik is talking about is very very real. Ive seen it and i have it myself. It was from a facebook videochat, its about 1.5 minutes long, its a decent video but it ends before you see him cum.
So there you have it. You want to see david nude then pay for it. Otherwise keep your mouths shur until someone is nice enough to show others. Simple.