David harris- aussie stud

Yeah he just posted a clip of him fucking her doggy but its short as well. Seems like this is the way he will go. Post a teaser and then charge more for the full video in private. And hes asking quite a bit for clips that arent that long.
He might get 1 or 2 people with a lot of money that are desperate to pay but majority wont pay for it.

Reactions: Zyah Merc
Yeah he just posted a clip of him fucking her doggy but its short as well. Seems like this is the way he will go. Post a teaser and then charge more for the full video in private. And hes asking quite a bit for clips that arent that long.
He might get 1 or 2 people with a lot of money that are desperate to pay but majority wont pay for it.

Yeah. Totally a scammer.

The guy is pretty but he sounds like a tool.

I still don't buy the fact that he allegedly has a wank video, BJ or anything. Be probably gets a body double.

This is one bizarre forum full of way too much fake stories.

Yeah. Totally a scammer.

I still don't buy the fact that he allegedly has a wank video, BJ or anything. Be probably gets a body double.

I wouldnt say hes a scammer i just think hes overly optimistic on what he thinks his content is actually worth. Hes trying to follow on from the other guys that do it but still has no clue.

The wank vid does exist. Its from a few years ago. Its not alleged you can see its him. His tattoos are pretty distinguising features. As well as his body.
As for the bj and doggy clips theyre on his page. He posted them last night.
Also why would he have a body double?! Makes no sense.

L
Okay. First off i can honestly say ive baited him myself and gotten a few things from him. I had his mobile nunber at one stagd and everything. We textes quite a bit. If i was a girl i wouldve had multiple chances to actually meet it.
Second, everyone who is claiming that theres no nudes out there of him is a complete lie. A few people have nudes ans also he has a couple on his of. If you havent seen him naked then go fucking pay for his of and look! Dont go complaining and making up shit because someone wont show you what they have.
Third, that video that sedrik is talking about is very very real. Ive seen it and i have it myself. It was from a facebook videochat, its about 1.5 minutes long, its a decent video but it ends before you see him cum.
So there you have it. You want to see david nude then pay for it. Otherwise keep your mouths shur until someone is nice enough to show others. Simple.[/Qu
Okay. First off i can honestly say ive baited him myself and gotten a few things from him. I had his mobile nunber at one stagd and everything. We textes quite a bit. If i was a girl i wouldve had multiple chances to actually meet it.
Second, everyone who is claiming that theres no nudes out there of him is a complete lie. A few people have nudes ans also he has a couple on his of. If you havent seen him naked then go fucking pay for his of and look! Dont go complaining and making up shit because someone wont show you what they have.
Third, that video that sedrik is talking about is very very real. Ive seen it and i have it myself. It was from a facebook videochat, its about 1.5 minutes long, its a decent video but it ends before you see him cum.
So there you have it. You want to see david nude then pay for it. Otherwise keep your mouths shur until someone is nice enough to show others. Simple.
i don’t get why you just don’t post it? Do u and derick not have a job where u don’t have to charge other or something for exchange to view something u wanted to see for yourseld befofe? Clearly no one is stupid enough to subbribe to this mans page as there are hotter guys out here. But for those posting here saying they got it and but don’t send it what’s your point in writing? If you aren’t going to post it then shut the fuck up. And for the record Sedrick does the same shit. He comments on pages asking for pictures, especially ones he does have. But yet if someone wants to see something it’s a automatic trade. Don’t be fooled people.

Yeah. Totally a scammer.

You dont believe it because you havent seen it. It definitely is him. Can see tattoos and his face for like a second aswell. If you want it then trade for it. Im not giving it for free.
Believe me, dont believe me, not my problem

Get it from sedrik yourself. I had to trade for ir ao why should i just send it to you out of the blue? I told you how to get it.
Lol cuz I’m not a dick like you to not sent something that’s gonna make everyone happy. Matter in fact who’s wants to see Charlie Matthews jerk off video? Lol nothing needs to be in it for me. We’re not trading cards here their nudes.

Lol sounds like like u want your money back lmfao
You dont believe it because you havent seen it. It definitely is him. Can see tattoos and his face for like a second aswell. If you want it then trade for it. Im not giving it for free.

True. But entertaining this sort of BS with this guy who is clearly a scammer just makes him think it is ok and that he continue.

Plenty of hot videos online wher nyou can actually see the stars face and body and where they don't treat their clientele like a piece of poo.

Lol cuz I’m not a dick like you to not sent something that’s gonna make everyone happy. Matter in fact who’s wants to see Charlie Matthews jerk off video? Lol nothing needs to be in it for me. We’re not trading cards here their nudes.

Nice, he is hot. I'd be in on that!

So your desperate to make money from someone’s nudes?
Do you know how to read lol? I never said anything about money.
I never paid for the video and never wanted money for the video myself.
I said if anyone wants the video then they can medsage sedrik and 'trade' for it themselves just like i did.
Stop acting like a child because you cant get what you want.

Do you know how to read lol? I never said anything about money.
I never paid for the video and never wanted money for the video myself.
I said if anyone wants the video then they can medsage sedrik and 'trade' for it themselves just like i did.
Stop acting like a child because you cant get what you want.
Lmfao i really hope u know that you can easily post it but you don’t instead you trade nudes and sell them look a tool bag. Lol sedrick does the same shit as well,

Reactions: JJPN