Davy muscle

I think it is him. Body and dick size and shape match to what we have seen before. And the moles on his side and arm match too:
View attachment 35770521
And that couch on the picture is their old couch:
View attachment 35770561
These pics give a clearer picture. Now I'm going to spend weeks reviewing the video. He's not talking so I won't get tired of seeing it.

Reactions: Bocolli0330
You guys are lucky that Davy can't follow the ideals he espouses, otherwise you wouldn't have these videos of him beating himself off. Such an "alpha" lol

Also, I hope this post doesn't trigger his fans here to run to the mods again. ..

And still pretending to be holier than thou? This guy is pure entertainment. Bragging about getting his tik tok back. I think I'll be around long enough to see the derailment.

I used to see a lot of crusty, pasty Karens fawning over him on his Instagram so not surprised he gets tempted and starts sexting said women.

I do wonder though, when he nuts after beating himself off, if he starts berating the women for sending nudes to a married man, telling them how it's promiscuous and they should save cover up and only show thier bodies for their husband yada yada.

I used to see a lot of crusty, pasty Karens fawning over him on his Instagram so not surprised he gets tempted and starts sexting said women.

I do wonder though, when he nuts after beating himself off, if he starts berating the women for sending nudes to a married man, telling them how it's promiscuous and they should save cover up and only show thier bodies for their husband yada yada.
He wouldn't be the first preacher to fall. Jerry fell well lol. His wounds are still gaping.

Reactions: Bocolli0330