Dc / Dmv Gyms

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok guys, what about cruisy gyms in Arlington or NOVA area? (Moved out of DC this summer.)

PM me if you’d rather tell in private.

Sal1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Riverside spa has gone to shit no good straight dl men anymore. Spa world is being watched like a hawk but frequented by loads of gays. Only downside is open relationships and the Thirsty ass bottoms. Sniffies website is good for cruising spots. Just be weary of the crazy stalkers.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Riverside spa has gone to shit no good straight dl men anymore. Spa world is being watched like a hawk but frequented by loads of gays. Only downside is open relationships and the Thirsty ass bottoms. Sniffies website is good for cruising spots. Just be weary of the crazy stalkers.
This thread is for gyms, not spas.

but thank you for contributing!

Reactions: joeyj25

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I jumped on Sniffies for the first time and it looked like Golds in Ballston is pretty active. Anyone work out there?

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I jumped on Sniffies for the first time and it looked like Golds in Ballston is pretty active. Anyone work out there?
I have had several friends who worked out there. It does have a reputation of being very cruisey and I had an erotic massage from one of the trainers there.

Reactions: AgHarley