Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

Not a word. I was fully masturbating years before something came out of it, so it was "been there, done that", long before he might have thought to have the talk. In fact, Guys in the group couldnt wait to be the one to share that he had finally "made cum". Sometimes, we'd have to prove it. LOL. There would have been two things that I would have appreciated hearing from my father...Don't feel ashamed for doing it AND when you do do it, take your time, learn to edge, appreciate getting there, don't rush it. Maybe the latter, might have reduced my PE, later. It was always about the quick, instant gratification. That advice could help a lot of guys.
I think that if fathers said anything to their sons about masturbation, then to pass on the opinion that it is nothing to be ashamed about and a completely natural thing to do..... this would be the best advice to give and stopped many guys like myself from struggling for years with guilt.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
I think that if fathers said anything to their sons about masturbation, then to pass on the opinion that it is nothing to be ashamed about and a completely natural thing to do..... this would be the best advice to give and stopped many guys like myself from struggling for years with guilt.

i never understood why jerking off would make anyone feel guilty. it's a natural need that a human body asks for, just like eating food or taking a piss. this is how a male body is made and works. i find it really extreme to feel guilty for masturbating.

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dad had a discussion with me more about the facts of life. He told me I should wear a condom and gave me a box of Trojans. Said I should keep one in my wallet just in case. That night I slipped one on it felt so cool on my cock. I sort of stroked myself and it felt amazing. Just a minute later I ejaculated for the first time. I went through the box the next day and asked my dad for another box. He laughed and said I only needed them when I was fucking with a girl. Otherwise just a little lube and a rag would do. He was pretty open about answering questions and he
knew what I wa doing behind those closed doors.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Dad had a discussion with me more about the facts of life. He told me I should wear a condom and gave me a box of Trojans. Said I should keep one in my wallet just in case. That night I slipped one on it felt so cool on my cock. I sort of stroked myself and it felt amazing. Just a minute later I ejaculated for the first time. I went through the box the next day and asked my dad for another box. He laughed and said I only needed them when I was fucking with a girl. Otherwise just a little lube and a rag would do. He was pretty open about answering questions and he
knew what I wa doing behind those closed doors.

that sounds like a really cool dad, i like this type of dads

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is cool. I never heard a word learned to do it on my own and always felt guilty. I think it is better to have it explained to you by parents. I learned from older guys who took advantage of my innocence teaching me to do stuff my parents could have warned me about. When you are spending lots of time daily in the bath room you parents have to know what you are doing! My grandkids are just reaching that age and I hope they get the talk. Would it be wrong for a granddad to tell them?

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
That is cool. I never heard a word learned to do it on my own and always felt guilty. I think it is better to have it explained to you by parents. I learned from older guys who took advantage of my innocence teaching me to do stuff my parents could have warned me about. When you are spending lots of time daily in the bath room you parents have to know what you are doing! My grandkids are just reaching that age and I hope they get the talk. Would it be wrong for a granddad to tell them?

i think you should ask advice from someone working on teens psychology field.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
he wil
Interesting? Why use a professional? Has it changed that much since I was growing up?

no, he will be able to guide you on how to start ''the conversation'' and how exactly to explain all the masturbation stuff without traumatising them. just my opinion

Reactions: Padad7

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he wil

no, he will be able to guide you on how to start ''the conversation'' and how exactly to explain all the masturbation stuff without traumatising them. just my opinion
Oh still handle the talk just get training first?

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh still handle the talk just get training first?
You think it would be odd for grandpa to discuss it. I remember when I was a kid and first heated how baby’s were made I was convinced there must be another way cause I knew my mom and dad would never fuck. Lol. Might be difficult to realize grandpa is porking grand ma. Lol

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad almost looked at me as a friend once I got into college. He was always looking and commenting on women just like one of the guys. He would sometimes ask me about someone I was dating and after awhile I began to sort of shoot the shit with him about my girlfriends. (He never new of my bi-side) My mom was pretty straight laced and never approved of the conversations my dad started with me. My dad did run around on her and I think she resigned herself to it.

I know this is not typical of most guys experiences certainly not any of my close friends. Some of them also asked my dad questions if they were curious about something. My dad always answered best he could and I bet he handed out thousands of trojans. No unwanted pregnancies with my friends. He was a great guy and I miss him everyday.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think it would be odd for grandpa to discuss it. I remember when I was a kid and first heated how baby’s were made I was convinced there must be another way cause I knew my mom and dad would never fuck. Lol. Might be difficult to realize grandpa is porking grand ma. Lol

Your grandchildren will do just fine. You mention something to them and if they don't understand they will ask you or want to know more. Some parents don't know the duties of parenting and other just don't want to do it. Even if they do mention something to their parents and their parents say something to you about it being their job, just ask they what their hold up was as these children need to know a few things in their life to finish going up. The parents are either to embarrassed with the children or they are to busy in their everyday life to see these things are needed at this time or think they are to young and don't think anything about when they were growing up. Children grow up faster than. parents like. Children grow up much to fast for Grandparents. They do grow up and they need the proper guidance to make decisions that is best for their life. This is all just my opinion. Good luck with those Grandchildren. Keep them safe.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your grandchildren will do just fine. You mention something to them and if they don't understand they will ask you or want to know more. Some parents don't know the duties of parenting and other just don't want to do it. Even if they do mention something to their parents and their parents say something to you about it being their job, just ask they what their hold up was as these children need to know a few things in their life to finish going up. The parents are either to embarrassed with the children or they are to busy in their everyday life to see these things are needed at this time or think they are to young and don't think anything about when they were growing up. Children grow up faster than. parents like. Children grow up much to fast for Grandparents. They do grow up and they need the proper guidance to make decisions that is best for their life. This is all just my opinion. Good luck with those Grandchildren. Keep them safe.
Thanks

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad almost looked at me as a friend once I got into college. He was always looking and commenting on women just like one of the guys. He would sometimes ask me about someone I was dating and after awhile I began to sort of shoot the shit with him about my girlfriends. (He never new of my bi-side) My mom was pretty straight laced and never approved of the conversations my dad started with me. My dad did run around on her and I think she resigned herself to it.

I know this is not typical of most guys experiences certainly not any of my close friends. Some of them also asked my dad questions if they were curious about something. My dad always answered best he could and I bet he handed out thousands of trojans. No unwanted pregnancies with my friends. He was a great guy and I miss him everyday.
He was so great that he treated you like a friend, not a dad, and handed out condoms to everyone you knew, like a bro. He cheated on your mom and made you complicit in it, but you never shared your bi side with him. I’d say the facets in this relationship are multi.

farmboy739

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My father would have bitten off his tongue rather than discussing any sexual topic with his sons. I learned about masturbation from an older brother and friends my age. Being raised Catholic, the war between "you'll go to hell if you do" and "this feels great and it's completely natural and okay to do it" raged within me for years.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Absolutely, I agree!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. Never a word from my dad or anyone else.

As for learning about it from friends--not that either. It was only a punchline to jokes and insults.

"'You play with yourself so much you wore your dick down until it's about this small/"

"Did you hear what Xs dad said to him when he caught him jacking off? Don't ever let me catch you doing that again--without inviting me to join you!"

"Hey, X! How'd you get those white crusty stains on your pants?"

"Eighty percent of guys masturbate in the shower. The other 20 percent sing a song. Do you know what the name of the song is?"
"No---"
"HA HA HA HA! You play with yourself in the shower! HA HA HA!"

That's the sum total of my education about masturbation.
I never met a single guy admit to doing it until I was a senior in college, and that was the only guy who ever mentioned it at all. One time a girlfriend asked me how I do it. Even after we'd been having sex for a couple months, I still didn't want to talk about it.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a biblical point he did - was embarrassing tbh

My boys are 20 & 24 and I've talked openly about sex and masturbation no red faces just open talk. I've strived to have an open relationship with my sons, drink, drugs, money & sex it's just life.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boys are 20 & 24 and I've talked openly about sex and masturbation no red faces just open talk. I've strived to have an open relationship with my sons, drink, drugs, money & sex it's just life.
I envy your ability to have that kind of relationship.