Do You Ever Find Decent Guys On Here You Like Chatting With?

D

deleted924715

Yeah that seems fair enough I hope I haven't come across in that way some how. I just find myself wondering why I'm still here so thought I'd reach out to the ladies to see if there is more to the site than just a bunch of horny naked men lol

It's probably 95% horny naked men...

I'm not being snarky, just giving you a friendly heads up - forum/profile posts about being horny and/or bored are off-putting. Makes it look like any conversation you start has an agenda.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
For me... It all starts with their profile. If every single pic is hard cock, held up the sky and their POV, it screams basic perv to me so it’s already someone I won’t talk to. And of course, if shaved, instant no.

If the pics are interesting and artistic, I will take a look at their posting history and go from there.

I have quite a few people in my PMs, there’s a few I have real, genuine chats with. We have shared our Instas and opened up our lives a bit. Some even have my number... I am probably way too trusting but meh, that’s just me.

I haven’t experienced the chat side of LPSG, it’s not really something that interests me. Possibly due to how I view myself and having fears of the unknown and how I’m perceived.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's probably 95% horny naked men...

I'm not being snarky, just giving you a friendly heads up - forum/profile posts about being horny and/or bored are off-putting. Makes it look like any conversation you start has an agenda.
You are right.:confused:
Secureness, in my opinion, of AAW and him not being a potential chat buddy at this stage made me miss that.
Thank you LF. :kissing:
I really despise disingenuous posts from men pretending to be pro-women, when all they want is to get their wank on. Should have checked post history first.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really despise disingenuous posts from men pretending to be pro-women, when all they want is to get their wank on. Should have checked post history first.
I already admitted to my mistake and the reasons for it.
Why are you rubbing my nose in it?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I already admitted to my mistake and the reasons for it.
Why are you rubbing my nose in it?
Sorry, didn’t mean to do that. I was more rubbing my own nose in it. Just agreeing with you.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't worry about it. I do enjoy your posts and mentality.
That's why I was surprised.

All cool. Take care and thanks. :heart:
Awesome! Cause I love your posts, too! Last thing in the world I’d want to do is piss you off. I was just trying to support your post (awkwardly apparently.)

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awesome! Cause I love your posts, too! Last thing in the world I’d want to do is piss you off. I was just trying to support your post (awkwardly apparently.)
Same here LaFemme. :)

You are among the limited number of people whose opinions and contributions make me look forward to coming here.
I really learn as I get a new perspective from your posts from time to time.

As I said, I was totally surprised and now looking back, you are right. It can be interpreted either way.
And me being me, I took the wrong line if not the hard. With the message coming from you, I should have known better. And I do now. (Being a non-native speaker has its disadvantages)

Thanks for your concern and tactful message. :heart:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here LaFemme. :)

You are among the limited number of people whose opinions and contributions make me look forward to coming here.
I really learn as I get a new perspective from your posts from time to time.

As I said, I was totally surprised and now looking back, you are right. It can be interpreted either way.
And me being me, I took the wrong line if not the hard. With the message coming from you, I should have known better. And I do now. (Being a non-native speaker has its disadvantages)

Thanks for your concern and tactful message. :heart:
Aw I love the love :heart:

Also, I missed the part about the OP talking of being horny too. If I had seen that then I would not have made a thoughtful post.

Reactions: lms28 and Taya

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m sad that I’ll never be able to find a unique guy like that in real life. He’s a real winner. :joy:
Wait! There’s that guy posting in WIs who plays video games all day and gives it good to his dishwashing wife. Don’t lose hope! There’s more than one winner out there! :joy:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait! There’s that guy posting in WIs who plays video games all day and gives it good to his dishwashing wife. Don’t lose hope! There’s more than one winner out there! :joy:
Oh shit, you’re right. How could I forget so quickly about that dreamboat! He seems too complex for me though.... he only has one need. He should really have zero. He just seems far too needy. I don’t know if I could keep up. Perhaps if I played video games all day too then we would both be blissfully happy living in a house full of filth. And by a house, I mean an alleyway since we wouldn’t be able to afford a place to live. But as long as we are fulfilling each others only need to get off then that’s all that matters ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh shit, you’re right. How could I forget so quickly about that dreamboat! He seems too complex for me though.... he only has one need. He should really have zero. He just seems far too needy. I don’t know if I could keep up. Perhaps if I played video games all day too then we would both be blissfully happy living in a house full of filth. And by a house, I mean an alleyway since we wouldn’t be able to afford a place to live. But as long as we are fulfilling each others only need to get off then that’s all that matters ;)
Seriously. I thought he might be an ex from my 20s. I thought, Steve? Is that you? Who finally married your dumb ass?

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seriously. I thought he might be an ex from my 20s. I thought, Steve? Is that you? Who finally married your dumb ass?
Hahaha that honestly made me lol :joy:

But she’s not a dumb ass or a doormat. She’s a very strong woman, alright? If Steve wasn’t an exemplary husband and didn’t meet her too many needs then she would have left a long time ago.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hahaha that honestly made me lol :joy:

But she’s not a dumb ass or a doormat. She’s a very strong woman, alright? If Steve wasn’t an exemplary husband and didn’t meet her too many needs then she would have left a long time ago.
She’d have to be strong. Aside from his video game habit, he had very strong feelings on how his clothes were ironed and how to make the perfect sandwich. And driving. I mean, naturally, he lost his license to a DUI, but damn it woman, do it my way. Thank god for my flawless blowjobs. I don’t know why he kept me around as long as he did!

Ah, Steve. Finally found a woman strong enough to handle you. Bless your heart!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She’d have to be strong. Aside from his video game habit, he had very strong feelings on how his clothes were ironed and how to make the perfect sandwich. And driving. I mean, naturally, he lost his license to a DUI, but damn it woman, do it my way. Thank god for my flawless blowjobs. I don’t know why he kept me around as long as he did!

Ah, Steve. Finally found a woman strong enough to handle you. Bless your heart!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Bless her little doormat heart