Do You Get Turned On By Seeing Your Own Cock?

mr_not_actually_big

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a similar thread. I was just curious to hear anyone else's thoughts, as it is something I experience!

I'm a Bi guy and certainly don't consider myself to be an epic narcissist: in fact I find it hard to like any part of my body. However, the sight of my own cock, balls and ass really turns me on and I wondered if it was because those parts of other men's bodies arouse me, or something else. Lately I've been growing my pubic hair out from trimmed to full bush, which has only served to increase how hot I'm finding my own junk (I love hairy men, too). I can get hard just by standing naked in front of the mirror and staring at my cock and balls, which is great but also feels a bit...weird.

So, at the risk of sounding stupid, does anyone else experience this? Or do you need the sight of another man's cock to turn you on? This question also goes out to any gay/curious men too. Cheers!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also get very turned on by viewing my own pics and videos. I'd like to think that rather than narcissism it is the brain replaying the scenario. So when I see myself using a toy or stroking, my mind transports me back to those events. That said, the view of a hard cock is a massive turn on too so why shouldn't my own cock have that effect? The truth of the matter is I am turned on by just about anything. You wouldn't believe how hard I am now just typing this one paragraph!

Iulian

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a similar thread. I was just curious to hear anyone else's thoughts, as it is something I experience!

I'm a Bi guy and certainly don't consider myself to be an epic narcissist: in fact I find it hard to like any part of my body. However, the sight of my own cock, balls and ass really turns me on and I wondered if it was because those parts of other men's bodies arouse me, or something else. Lately I've been growing my pubic hair out from trimmed to full bush, which has only served to increase how hot I'm finding my own junk (I love hairy men, too). I can get hard just by standing naked in front of the mirror and staring at my cock and balls, which is great but also feels a bit...weird.

So, at the risk of sounding stupid, does anyone else experience this? Or do you need the sight of another man's cock to turn you on? This question also goes out to any gay/curious men too. Cheers!

Then I'm not the only one! I also get aroused by looking at myself naked or my hot photos. I don't deny you that I have also jerked off at times while looking at my photos or videos. I don't consider myself a narcissist either, I just like the male body. Also, I often get aroused just by wearing thongs or jockstraps. I don't know if we're weird, but I know it's a good feeling.

P.s. Sorry if my english is not correct.

mr_not_actually_big

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Then I'm not the only one! I also get aroused by looking at myself naked or my hot photos. I don't deny you that I have also jerked off at times while looking at my photos or videos. I don't consider myself a narcissist either, I just like the male body. Also, I often get aroused just by wearing thongs or jockstraps. I don't know if we're weird, but I know it's a good feeling.

P.s. Sorry if my english is not correct.

Me too: I get really turned on wearing my jockstrap. I also sometimes wear a leather pegging harness and put my cock through the hole meant for the dildo, it's such a turn on! The harness has a thong strap too which makes it extra hot. I guess I also have a thing for leather, then...

Reactions: K_e_n_n_y

bigdave6536

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Absolutely… I don’t think it’s a narcissistic thing, I just enjoy dick - be it mine or someone else’s.

I’m travelling a lot at the moment and am finding more and more mirrors being placed behind toilets - it means I can appreciate my junk whilst tugging/peeing ;)