Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't entirely understand the various sexual orientations of trans people, or their partners. All my trans friends themselves are bisexual, and their partners whether trans or not, are all ways bisexual.

It was an assumption of mine that hetero or exclusively homosexual people wouldn't be aroused by a trans person since you have to find qualities of both sexes arousing.

your insights are appreciated. I don't want to be ignorant :)

Reactions: redlightspecialcr

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I don't entirely understand the various sexual orientations of trans people, or their partners. All my trans friends themselves are bisexual, and their partners whether trans or not, are all ways bisexual.

It was an assumption of mine that hetero or exclusively homosexual people wouldn't be aroused by a trans person since you have to find qualities of both sexes arousing.

your insights are appreciated. I don't want to be ignorant :)

Interesting thoughts! Are you attracted to trans?

Reactions: Alexbottom

DMCD76btm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think they way you are thinking about trans-ness and sexuality is dependent on biological sex being tied to binary gender. As we learn more and more about human cultural history, and our bodies and our brains, it becomes increasingly apparent that it is not.

I identify as gay, but I'm turned on by plenty of FTM guys. Bisexuality does not come into play for me because when I look at a transperson who presents as a hot dude, I see them as a hot dude. It was not always that way, but something finally clicked into place a few years ago.

I'm not trying to endorse a binary here or to value any way of identifying and presenting over another. I'm just saying that what makes my dick jump - butched-up dudes with hair and muscles - makes it jump regardless of genital morphology.

(I know there are still a lot of issues and cultural conditioning in these statements, but its where I'm at right now and I part of why I'm putting it out there. I'm generally, not exclusively, attracted to masculine presenting people, and I also think that wanting to fuck someone is not the only way to value or validate them.)

elchippe

Superior Member
Media
I am attracted more to femininity but not very much to masculinity, i like nice boobs, nice butts, soft skin, nice perfumes, cuteness and playfulness. That only thing that i am curious about men is penises but not the masculinity aspect in general,i also like vaginas a lot but love the whole femininity aspect. do that make me bisexual? could be.

DMCD76btm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
S
I am attracted more to femininity but not very much to masculinity, i like nice boobs, nice butts, soft skin, nice perfumes, cuteness and playfulness. That only thing that i am curious about men is penises but not the masculinity aspect in general,i also like vaginas a lot but love the whole femininity aspect. do that make me bisexual? could be.

So, the opposite scenario than the one I inhabit - if you hooked up or started a relationship with a fully woman-identified transperson who only had top surgery - still kept her penis and balls - would you consider that a "heterosexual" pairing? How do you think it would it impact your sexual identity to have enjoyed it?

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Regardless of what I have in my pants, I’m a woman. I date straight men, I date bisexual men, I date pan men, I even date men who aren’t pressured by society to label themselves, like people with brains, they leave labels for food.

elchippe

Superior Member
Media
S

So, the opposite scenario than the one I inhabit - if you hooked up or started a relationship with a fully woman-identified transperson who only had top surgery - still kept her penis and balls - would you consider that a "heterosexual" pairing? How do you think it would it impact your sexual identity to have enjoyed it?
I really don't know man, attraction at least for me, i cant speak for others, is more than the genitals, they are nice and all but they don't make the whole person. Personally think that if you are attracted to she/he as a woman/man and because her/his femininity/masculinity you are more straight/gay that you think you are, in my humble opinion.

Reactions: thewatcherlol

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I really don't know man, attraction at least for me, i cant speak for others, is more than the genitals, they are nice and all but they don't make the whole person. Personally think that if you are attracted to she/he as a woman/man and because her/his femininity/masculinity you are more straight/gay that you think you are, in my humble opinion.
Pretty much this. Why is the world obsessed with putting a label on themselves? We like.... people. Why does it have to go deeper than this just because society wants us to be boxed off.

elchippe

Superior Member
Media
Pretty much this. Why is the world obsessed with putting a label on themselves? We like.... people. Why does it have to go deeper than this just because society wants us to be boxed off.
You are pretty much correct cherry. But i think that is how society evolved by boxing things into categories and we are instructed from childhood to put a label on ourselves. The problem is the things are more complex than people think, if we put everything in boxes we are gonna need 7+ billion boxes because everything is a gradient in this world and because no person is 100% of anything in this world. So society simplify by using the less quantity of boxes possible so that lead people with less boxes "fit in".

felipepinafi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the genitals plays a huge part in someone's sexuality.
According to my trans friend, if you consider yourself str8 and you're dating a post-op transgender woman, you're str8. But if you're into cock, even if it is attached to a woman, you're bisexual at least.
She also says str8 trans women never dates trans men because they like cock.

Reactions: wd656166248

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think the genitals plays a huge part in someone's sexuality.
According to my trans friend, if you consider yourself str8 and you're dating a post-op transgender woman, you're str8. But if you're into cock, even if it is attached to a woman, you're bisexual at least.
She also says str8 trans women never dates trans men because they like cock.
She’s an idiot.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a trans friend of mine made a great comment to me. she said that humans and labels are like cats and boxes. Cats love to climb into boxes and hang out inside of a box. But try to put a cat in a box and it will fight you.

I don't struggle with labels myself, and sometimes have difficulty understanding people who struggle with labels, though I don't want to invalidate anyone, it's just that it's not my experience. I'm a homosexual because that's what I am, I call my sexual tastes what they are, and I don't feel like society forced that upon me.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the genitals plays a huge part in someone's sexuality..
Well, it plays the core part in someone's sexuality. Genitality is the sun that all sexuality revolves around. Genitals ARE sex. Thats pretty undeniable.

Reactions: SlurpOnU

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting thoughts! Are you attracted to trans?
There has been one or two trans men that I felt drawn to but I'm sure that once the equipment is revealed I'd lose my hardon. I am eternally indifferent to vagina. I'm not grossed out by vagina; I just find it boring and uninteresting.

Reactions: felipepinafi

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Perhaps not specifically on topic, but-
I'm extremely late to this, but I feel like society worries way too much about sexuality... specifically concerns of homosexuality, and some types will do everything in their power, no matter how excessive, to avoid deviating from the straightest a line could possibly be. I wish people would just like what they like and move on.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps not specifically on topic, but-
I'm extremely late to this, but I feel like society worries way too much about sexuality... specifically concerns of homosexuality, and some types will do everything in their power, no matter how excessive, to avoid deviating from the straightest a line could possibly be. I wish people would just like what they like and move on.
Aren't those preferences important though? Isn't what we like and what we don't like part of the substance that builds our individuality?

Reactions: deleted244630

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Spot on.
That describes my sexuality to the T.
I am attracted to femininity, so obviously then females. But I am not attracted to females that look or act masculine.
As far as males I am exceedingly more picky than with females. He must be effeminate. And have a more female shape, slender, not muscular etc.

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
I'm attracted to the person not a certain gender or sex...
Yeah... but still you surely must have a physical basis for that attraction?
Myself, I am attracted to a typical female form. Even if that person has a penis. In fact a penis looks awesome, I am quite attracted to one. But not if it is attached to a typical male form who also acts masculine.

Reactions: Mister2101