Do you show or grow? Do you wish you aways looked big?

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Title of the thread: "Do you show or grow? Do you wish you always looked big?" … caught my attention, because my shower status originally created my exhibitionism habit. Always self-conscious and shy, the added attention I received by displaying a large cock gave me confidence. Unfortunately with my advanced age, I'm curious whether I've ever been satisfied with my size.

During cold weather, I'm never satisfied with my flaccid cock's appearance. Naked comparisons to others in the gym's locker room remind me that I am a "shower", but I desire it to "show" larger. Fluffing my cock then makes me appear as a "grower":confused:.

….. …. SO, I ALWAYS WANT TO LOOK BIG … but, I've become attracted to observing GROWTH!

I used to find only showers of interest, but this has changed in more recent years as I have met and talked to quite a few growers, in person as well as online, and realized the element of excitement the surprise growth has in store for you.

D

deleted136887

Am fortunate in that I can keep a semi going in public without going full hardon so I get attention but dont get "pointed" out for being over the top.
When required can bone up on demand.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Am fortunate in that I can keep a semi going in public without going full hardon so I get attention but dont get "pointed" out for being over the top.
When required can bone up on demand.
Lucky guy. I draw up like a prune, in public situations

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For what it's worth - YOU know that it can hang like in your pictures and when it does chances are you are bigger than those who see you drawn up like a prune in a public situation.

I know but what bothers me is that my flaccid size, when I'm anxious, is what they think I am. They would go away thinking "He's Tiny" LOL Guess it's a pride thing because I know I'm bigger than a lot of them but that is how we judge cock size, since we don't get to see each other naked in the locker room and other non sexual situations.
Thanks a lot for those nice words

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know but what bothers me is that my flaccid size, when I'm anxious, is what they think I am. They would go away thinking "He's Tiny" LOL Guess it's a pride thing because I know I'm bigger than a lot of them but that is how we judge cock size, since we don't get to see each other naked in the locker room and other non sexual situations.
Thanks a lot for those nice words

And thank YOU for being so honest and naked (in more senses than one) about this.
I do see what you mean. Showing off a big flaccid in a non-sexual environment, like the in locker room/showers or on a nude beach, can be just as important to you as being able to produce a huge erection in the bedroom. If not in fact even more important as this is how the other guys see and, as you say, will remember you. They don't give a toss how big you get when excited.

D

deleted627832

I am a grower. At times I wish I was a shower.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And thank YOU for being so honest and naked (in more senses than one) about this.
I do see what you mean. Showing off a big flaccid in a non-sexual environment, like the in locker room/showers or on a nude beach, can be just as important to you as being able to produce a huge erection in the bedroom. If not in fact even more important as this is how the other guys see and, as you say, will remember you. They don't give a toss how big you get when excited.

Very well said buddy. as to being honest, why nor be? 99% of the men on here know exactly what i'm talking about. It's the rare dick that don't turtle up at times. Almost every one on here are posting there dicks at there best size when soft. Nothing wrong with that but we all know it.
With all these huge cocks on here it's hard to win a size contest. You can be damn big and still fall short of some of these monsters.
I do wish men would be more open with each other and not always try to one up each other. It's the only thing I don't like about the site. Everything else is great and some very nice guys here.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also am a grower. I love it. I can wear clothing without bulges. I sometimes wonder how it feels to have a huge flaccid that I could helicopter haha. But I don't aim to show off in locker rooms or suanas or anything so it being nice and compact until I need it is perfect.

Reactions: deleted627832

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's not so much that i'm a grower. I can be either or, depending on when you see me. I am always a grower when in nonsexual situations with others. Drives me crazy. Day in day out I'm probably more of a shower

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm also a grower, a true 5.5" hard but when not aroused and just normal day to day activity's I can get so there is just barely the head sticking out. I'm cut but when retracted I look like I have a full foreskin..