Do You Suck Cock?

D

deleted848353

Why do men focus on “all women,” when what’s important is if the one woman they are with is the only one that impacts their experience?
I'm thinking this one particular member who has moaned before isnt getting his dick sucked at home so wants to know if other women suck dick

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen several posts of men who are either married or dating and end up sourcing getting their cock sucked from men to make up for the lack of getting their cock sucked.

How do you feel about this?

What if it was not a man but another woman?

Would you allow them to only receive blowjobs from men or women if that was absolutely all that happened?

Would you consider it cheating?

If you allowed it, would you want to watch them get the blowjob?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
(Clears throat)

No one here wants to interact with your cock in any shape, form, or fashion.

Cheating is defined by either the accepted-by-the-couple societal norms, or something they negotiate.

I personally don’t think gender plays in to cheating.
Cheating is cheating, and to say same-sex encounters don’t count is a trainload, bargeload and city dump of homophobic bullshit.
And since you have an OF for dudes...........

And now, Goddess Ignora is invoked.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have seen several posts of men who are either married or dating and end up sourcing getting their cock sucked from men to make up for the lack of getting their cock sucked.

Would you allow them to only receive blowjobs from men or women if that was absolutely all that happened?

Those guys are scum because they don't tell their partners. I've read plenty of those nasty- ass threads.

I don't want to watch anyone suck my man. Man, or woman. We're monogamous, which means I'm the only cocksucker in his life.

Everyone has boundaries. If your partner isn't into sucking you, accept it or find a different partner. But don't go getting head behind their back.

Edit: I don't get licked nearly as often as I'd like. I've never once considered finding someone to be a tongue when I feel like getting what he won't give me. Literally never even thought of it, because that's not how monogamy works. Compromise is a thing. If you can't do it, maybe you don't need to be in a relationship right now.

D

deleted848353

Dude we dont care about ur dumb ass fucking questions about women not wanting to suck ur dick I think maybe u need to stay out of ask a woman for a while til u learn we are fed up of this question from u

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, some appear to be on the attacking side it seems.

This thread was not mean to start fights.

If you just want to reply to bash me, does that really solve anything?

I realize that the majority of women would just want the mean to deal with it. But should we all assume that that is every situation for every couple?

I am just asking questions in a ask question channel, why would this be discouraged?

I may channel my topics to related points of discussion, but when I get toxic comments rather than an answer, the point of the thread is not being accomplished.

I have been receiving more hostility from members recently, and it’s quiet frankly not needed.

It seems that those who seek to just tear someone down, just have nothing better to do.

Shouldn’t we seek a more friendly community and not let the toxic comments spread?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow, some appear to be on the attacking side it seems.

This thread was not mean to start fights.

If you just want to reply to bash me, does that really solve anything?

I realize that the majority of women would just want the mean to deal with it. But should we all assume that that is every situation for every couple?

I am just asking questions in a ask question channel, why would this be discouraged?

I may channel my topics to related points of discussion, but when I get toxic comments rather than an answer, the point of the thread is not being accomplished.

I have been receiving more hostility from members recently, and it’s quiet frankly not needed.

It seems that those who seek to just tear someone down, just have nothing better to do.

Shouldn’t we seek a more friendly community and not let the toxic comments spread?

I'm not bashing or insulting you, I'm simply not start coating my reply.

I think you need to accept your situation or move on. That's my outside opinion.

Pretty simple.

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not bashing or insulting you, I'm simply not start coating my reply.

I think you need to accept your situation or move on. That's my outside opinion.

Pretty simple.

I did not feel like you specifically were bashing me.

The point of the topic was to get your point of view not turn it back around on me.

It seems that this post sparked a nerve and the route that people want to take is not answer the question and try to discourage me from asking questions.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I did not feel like you specifically were bashing me.

The point of the topic was to get your point of view not turn it back around on me.

It seems that this post sparked a nerve and the route that people want to take is not answer the question and try to discourage me from asking questions.

I don't think you realize how many guys come here asking similar questions, and that they have an agenda.

Take a step back. Think on it.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Clears throat)

No one here wants to interact with your cock in any shape, form, or fashion. (And it sucks we have to point this out. The PMs we get...)

Cheating is defined by either the accepted-by-the-couple societal norms, or something they negotiate.

I personally don’t think gender plays in to cheating.
Cheating is cheating, and to say same-sex encounters don’t count is a trainload, bargeload and city dump of homophobic bullshit.
And since you have an OF for dudes...........