Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,488 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

SEAJay78

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have peed 100's of time w a guy beside me or on each side of me w no dividers since 18. the only sometimes aquward thing is if they look more than a few seconds ( I am a slow starter) I always pop a boner. Been teased by many guys who say they can't piss when they are hard. If they keep looking, like most guys 30+ yrs old do, or EVERY guy in a gay bar I discretely take a step back so they can see w/o feeling creepy. I enjoy the attention Some buddies have even taken cell phone pics, which makes me harder...
I'd love to walk up to the urinal right next to you, @trackjock13! It'll be really fucking hot to see your soft cock quickly grow to rock hard then see your strong stream of piss blasting out

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a softball tournament with my Son and his Daughter yesterday. The restrooms had two stalls and two urinals. The urinals were side by side with no dividers. One was higher than the other one.
I was going into the restroom and ran in to a younger man that I knew and asked him what he was doing there. Turns out his Daughter was playing in the tournament also. I held the door for him and when we both entered he went to one of the urinals and I took the one beside him and continued talking. I noticed that he angle his hips away from me and started acting like he was nervous. I stood straight in front of my urinal and pissed. I made sure to keep my eyes level with his or straight ahead., since he was acting so nervous..
This man is approximately 40 years old and I am 71, until November. Guess it's a generational thing but men of my age grew up with no dividers and communal showers. I find it strange that he was so obviously uncomfortable pissing beside another man in a crowded restroom. It's like all the dividers and separate showers' are making men ashamed for other man to see there dicks.
What are the thoughts of the members here on this?
Bummer that some in the Generation X people still are leery to use urinals. It was a mix for me in school years and college. I appreciated the older guys who used urinals comfortably versus the nervous types. Most recent encounter was this weekend when I used restroom at a store with 3 open urinals and an older 60sish guy was at middle one when I walked in and stepped up to urinal to his left. He was tall as me, had gray balding hair and didnt change stance as I started pissing. He had left hand at side relaxed while pissing out of a thick cut head on average cock. Didnt pay me any attention as I pissed and got some subtle glances.

D

deleted627832

I was working with a coworker and we had to go pee bad. So, we stopped at gas station and he went into the men's room. I just followed him in and found out that there wasn't any dividers. So, he went to the urinal and I just pee into the toilet.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some of these comments? People really that prude that they can't take a slash next to another dude? I'm glad I live in Great Britain where toilet phobia isn't a thing.
I think the main fact is over 99% of urinals in the USA have dividers. They are use to having them.
In the UK, Germany Oz etc no dividers are common.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think the main fact is over 99% of urinals in the USA have dividers. They are use to having them.
In the UK, Germany Oz etc no dividers are common.
I was born in 1949 and grew up with out dividers in the USA. It's a recent thing. Men used to be unashamed around each other. We all knew we came in different shapes and sizes but nobody gave a damn. A big was and always will be talked about but we knew they were rare in the real world

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was born in 1949 and grew up with out dividers in the USA. It's a recent thing. Men used to be unashamed around each other. We all knew we came in different shapes and sizes but nobody gave a damn. A big was and always will be talked about but we knew they were rare in the real world
As time goes by I expect the same to happen here in Oz.

Reactions: masonjames

whyz1236

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
USA here. It doesn't bother me to piss with friends. We all have pretty much the same equipment. I don't care who watches, peeks or stares. I've shared a toilet, urinal and sink with friends and the occasional drunk stranger.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are various setups here in SC. Some of the older places down on the beach will have the wooden dividers but you can see through them as they are basically slats, or kind of like shutters. Then you have the fancy restaurants in Charleston where every man has his own special little private room with a lock on the door so he can pee in private.

If I am about to burst and really have to go, I don't care who is around, I will take it out and piss. I do subscribe to the rule that if there is a line of vacant urinals, I do not just go to the one next to another dude. Maybe it's an American thing, not sure.

dinosaurlver

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me and my friends have pissed next to each other on multiple occasions and none of care. If we have to go we are going to pee wherever. In the US too many men are insecure or worried about others looking at them.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me and my friends have pissed next to each other on multiple occasions and none of care. If we have to go we are going to pee wherever. In the US too many men are insecure or worried about others looking at them.

In Italy too.

As a matter of fact, we have a proverb, roughly translatable into "the whole world is the same country". As soon as I read such situations as those you describe, it crosses my mind immediately!:laughing:

Reactions: diver6

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's not a matter of what country you live in but more a matter of your upbringing and the way people are used to things. So not geographical but personal.

As for me, I really don't care if someone is next to me while I'm peeing, whether he or she is looking or not.