Do you urinate with friends if there's no dividers?

Do you piss when there's no dividers and you know someone?

• Yes i don't care and show my junk

Votes: 1,486 78.0%
  • No i chose a stall

Votes: 419 22.0%

• Total voters

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
New to this thread so apologies if this stuff has already been posted or shared, but attending Uni in the UK, as well as attending music festivals, the trough urinal is definitely a thing and nobody seemed to mind. The divider situation in much of the US is kind of a shame, because, well, people (men) seem to be ashamed of A. Their body parts B. Natural bodily functions
Of course, some may say well then why not get rid of stalls, but I guess pissing can be a lot more discreet than whatever else goes on in a stall. :rolleyes: ;)

1655788810802.png

1655788841930.png

1655788969831.png

1655789055592.png

hrybearhole82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course. I wish there was a law forbidding them! I like the old trough style urinals too. Shower stalls and especially shower curtains have no place in the mens restroom/locker room. There’s no need for modesty between men. I guess I believe this because I went to a military academy and everything was open and it was awesome.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course. I wish there was a law forbidding them! I like the old trough style urinals too. Shower stalls and especially shower curtains have no place in the mens restroom/locker room. There’s no need for modesty between men. I guess I believe this because I went to a military academy and everything was open and it was awesome.

Agree 100%.

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Dividers create more anxiety and inferiority on men.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
There's nothing to be ashamed of. We're all guys, I'd do it even if there's a stranger next to me
yes the most who are ashamed have smaller cocks. I think all cock sizes should be accepted and nobody should be ashamed of what hes got. I´m big but I would love to see smaller guys being proud of themselves.

MarriedCountryDad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No problem here at all using a urinal without divider or trough with friends or co-worker.

I’m not trying to look at theirs. If they catch a peek of mine it’s no big deal. I’m just average size so unlikely to be memorable for them, anyways.

Intellectualmeat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn’t matter tbh. I’m just there to piss and get it over with. Especially if it’s one of those times when you’ve been holding it for too long. Then pissing feels like nirvana and I couldn’t care less if an entire media contingent watched.

D

deleted3995701

I wasn't gonna say anything but I learned really early that when you use a urinal, you look forward. Turning your head meant you get punched.

The entire idea of a tea room baffles me. I'm a gay man, I know this happens but it seems like none of y'all have been beaten for peeking before. Does that not happen where you are?

• Wow
Reactions: Touya90

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wasn't gonna say anything but I learned really early that when you use a urinal, you look forward. Turning your head meant you get punched.

The entire idea of a tea room baffles me. I'm a gay man, I know this happens but it seems like none of y'all have been beaten for peeking before. Does that not happen where you are?

As far as I'm concerned, it never happened to me.

I'm sorry to hear that some men are so little civilised and their "manhood" is so weak that a glance is enough to beat someone up. I am baffled by this very idea!