Do your friends know your size?

s_lang

Sexy Member
Media
Do your friends not partners know your penis size?

I dont want my friends to know my penissize, because I dont want to hear any comments and/or dont want them to become jealous. But we will do sports together and I dont know whether to shower together or not.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I dont want my friends to know my penissize, because I dont want to hear any comments and/or dont want them to become jealous. But we will do sports together and I dont know whether to shower together or not.

Why not? it is what it is.

D

deleted110426

They don't know my size. I still hang out w/ my 2 buddies from Jr. High. I'm the shortest one of the 3. I guess for some reason because both of them are about 6ft and I'm like 5'7ish they crack out jokes that I probably have a small penis.

Reactions: Bi_Bayou_Boy

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media

if i was like you and hung like a 2 year old i wouldnt want my friends knowing either.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to a new year's party with two friends and after some time one asked if I had condoms... so I gave him an xxl and he laughed, but the other friend said it was true... because he had seen it as the doctor examined me in the emergency room when I had food poisoning. Apparently, he and his girlfriend got an eye full when the gown flapped open.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, everyone in my close circle does, guys and gals. Horrible nude beach episode. Too much information can be a bad thing. Definitely changed the relationship, but that was long ago, so things have kind of healed, but not the same as it was before the great unknown.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, and i doubt they ever will
i am too small, to look "cool" whilst being naked lol.
when my friends and i have talked about it, i just said i was average.
i personally could not bathe with my friends.
maybe if i was in mexico and it was "the only way"
but never by choice. i'm a bit insecure.

Reactions: Gotitout

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, most of them do. i've been naked at parties, gone skinny dipping, changed in dressing rooms and had enough girlfriends and hook ups in our circle of friends that word got around. i don't mind much. it's actually kind of flattering when one of them makes a joke or a comment about it...especially the girls. lol.