Do your friends know your size?

s_lang

Sexy Member
Media
Do your friends not partners know your penis size?

I dont want my friends to know my penissize, because I dont want to hear any comments and/or dont want them to become jealous. But we will do sports together and I dont know whether to shower together or not.

Fallchild337

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recently discovered that my friends do indeed know my size. Years back, my alternate Snapchat showed up in one of their Quick Add lists and he saw this video on my Story.

[video=large]1535801[/video]

He then showed my other two friends who were at the gym with him. Only found out last year around a drunken firepit

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Almost all of my male friends have seen my dick soft at some time or another (hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!). A little under a third have seen me hard, I would guess.

Of my female friends, probably half of them have seen me soft (strip games, streaking, skinny dipping or sex) and a few have seen me hard (the ones I’ve had sex with and a couple of others).

Similar here, though perhaps higher for me. I went to a boys school, played rugby since young, and have two brothers so I’ve always been comfortable with nudity. Often got asked to whip it out at parties, tour bus, or just randomly.

At school and uni I’m known for having a big dick and liking to show it off. Investors been in situations a few times where it seems my reputation has preceded me, “You’re the Josh with the big dick?” When I’ve never met the person.

D

deleted12590281

All of my friends know about my well above averaged sized cock.

In high school we had PE, I was playing football and swimming a lot, so I was used to being naked with a lot of guys, and especially those from my school. I remember as a freshman that word got around the school pretty quickly. Good times. It was so easy for me to get girls, even those a year or two older than me.

My cock is very big in soft and hangs down quite long, so most of my schoolmates and teammates very a bite jealous. They used to joke a lot about it, saying stuff like they would wanna switch cocks and all that.

Those old teammates and schoolmates are still my friends today.

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best mate tells people that I have a big dick. I think he is proud to have a best mate who is an alpha. One night in a hostel when I was passed out drunk I got hard in my sleep and he had a wank while holding my hard dick. The next day he said "it really is big". I like that he tells people because I can pretend that I am being discreet about my size while actually everyone knows what I am packing.

realityfan100

Loved Member
Media
Some of them do. My cock hangs pretty long and very thick.

In high school after morning track practice we had to shower before classes one day. I was in the same communal shower with like 3 or 4 other guys. Apparently afterwards when I was gone a couple of those guys told a bunch of people that I was hung like a horse. One of the guys they told was my friend, who then in turn told some of my other friends when we were hanging out. So that’s when I first really had an idea it bigger than most. Whenever the 2 guys saw me around school they would call me horse cock which was kinda funny. My friends would bring it up occasionally and it was a running joke.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
Me and my best friends are a group of 6 guys. We shower together after sports and go to the steamroom naked and so on... we also don’t get bothered being naked around eachother in other occasions...
Two of us (two brothers) got rather unimpressive dicks, maximum 5.5 inches and not really thick...
One guy is really tall, he’s 6’6 and he’s got a quite regular in girth 6.5” dick.
Another guy’s 6’1 and he’s got a small dick too, maximum 5”.
Then there’s my very best friend and me. I got a 19.5 cm (almost 8”) dick with sadly only a 5.5 inch girth.
But then there’s my very best friend. He’s a fucking horse and everyone knows about it (we live in a small town, and everyone one at school know’s that he’s well endowed). His flaccid dick looks just way thicker than any of ours and is also freaking long. But until a few days ago i didn’t know his actual size....

so
Me and my best friends are a group of 6 guys. We shower together after sports and go to the steamroom naked and so on... we also don’t get bothered being naked around eachother in other occasions...
Two of us (two brothers) got rather unimpressive dicks, maximum 5.5 inches and not really thick...
One guy is really tall, he’s 6’6 and he’s got a quite regular in girth 6.5” dick.
Then there’s my very best friend and me. I got a 19.5 cm (almost 8”) dick with sadly only a 5.5 inch girth.
But then there’s my very best friend. He’s a fucking horse and everyone knows about it (we live in a small town, and everyone one at school know’s that he’s well endowed). His flaccid dick looks just way thicker than any of ours and is also freaking long. But until a few days ago i didn’t know his actual size....

My very best friend’s family got a house at a lake. The six of us usually go to holiday there for a week or so in summer. (We are all 22/23 years old btw. We know each other for more than 10 years now.)

My very best friend, let’s call him Dan, is training to be a lifeguard right now so as we were swimming in the lake he wanted to show how he would rescue someone who’s drowning. He came over me and hugged me from behind and started swimming. With every leg stroke he made i felt something big pushing against my lower back. I got fucking horny as i knew how much of a man he was. He also tried it with the tall guy, as he was the heaviest.

After we came out of the water the tall guy said:,, Man, it must be quite hard to live with such a monster down there, right Dan? How big is it really? I mean, I could feel it even though you were half a meter behind me!”

Dan replied after hesitating a bit:,, Well, it’s not that easy! Most of the girls can’t or won’t take it because they’re afraid... But one time i measured it and girth and lenght was the same size... both 19cm...(7.5”)”

Well, I mean mine is also 19cm, even 19.5 but holy shit!!!! That girth is huge!!!

Later in the evening i measured my wrist and it was only 18cm in circumference which made me fucking hard again haha

D

deleted8734261

My friends (mostly hockey teammates), know my size because we all talk about our dicks. Interestingly, I’m the biggest of all my friends, but they think my best friend is bigger because he’s bigger soft. But as we’ve discovered when we hooked up, I’m slightly longer and wider.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well apart from the friend who was with me when we both fucked a girl we pulled in a club I’m not sure about the other male friends but at least three of their wives know because I fucked them before they were married lol

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media
so

My very best friend’s family got a house at a lake. The six of us usually go to holiday there for a week or so in summer. (We are all 22/23 years old btw. We know each other for more than 10 years now.)

My very best friend, let’s call him Dan, is training to be a lifeguard right now so as we were swimming in the lake he wanted to show how he would rescue someone who’s drowning. He came over me and hugged me from behind and started swimming. With every leg stroke he made i felt something big pushing against my lower back. I got fucking horny as i knew how much of a man he was. He also tried it with the tall guy, as he was the heaviest.

After we came out of the water the tall guy said:,, Man, it must be quite hard to live with such a monster down there, right Dan? How big is it really? I mean, I could feel it even though you were half a meter behind me!”

Dan replied after hesitating a bit:,, Well, it’s not that easy! Most of the girls can’t or won’t take it because they’re afraid... But one time i measured it and girth and lenght was the same size... both 19cm...(7.5”)”

Well, I mean mine is also 19cm, even 19.5 but holy shit!!!! That girth is huge!!!

Later in the evening i measured my wrist and it was only 18cm in circumference which made me fucking hard again haha

However, at this evening we got drunk at home and Dan’s a quite slim guy at 5’8” and 150 lbs what made him booze real badly. He threw up and i cared for him this evening. I cleaned everything and put him to bed as he was knocked out because of the alcohol. I was quite drunk an tired too so i laid next to him. He always sleeps in loose crimson boxer shorts, what i think is fucking hot. But tonight he was tucked under a blanket.

But as time went by and I couldn’t find sleep i got horny again thinking about how massive his prick is. I slowly moved my hand under his blanket towards where his groin must have been. But shit. There was his arm. However i rested two of my fingers on his wrist. Well, that’s at least what I thought because as i started slightly moving my fingers i felt his “arm” pulsating”. It was his ducking monster prick! And it was massive! I really couldn’t have told it apart from his fucking arm!!! My 8 incher got so rock-hard and i also leaked precum as my pulse skyrocketed.

After a while he woke up and ran to the toilet. He had to throw up again. I clearly accompanied him.

,,It sure wouldn’t be bad if you also took a piss before going to bed...”, i told him with the intention that he takes off his boxers. Without saying a thing he got up from the ground, pulled down his boxer and almost sat next to the toilet. I adjusted him a little bit and got a great glance at his prick.

,,Duuuuude... you can’t tell me this dick’s only 19cm (8”) long.... mine’s that size and yours is a mutant bouncy thing!”, i said to him.

He looked me in the eyes and stood up. I saw how he started to get a semi.

,,Wow, bro! Look you’re not even fully erect and you’re already as long as i am!”, i said in awe.

,,Show me. Pull it out.”, he told me. This drunk actually “straight” horsecock guy really wanted to compare his dick with mine!

I didn’t hesitate to pull mine out and held it next to his meat and then-boom:

It got even longer than 19cm and literally thicker than my wrist!

I asked him:,, why did u tell us both lenght and girth was 19cm (8”) when your’s is clearly longer than mine!”

,,You wouldn’t have believed me that i’m actually 23 cm (9”) long and 19cm (8”)around anyways...”

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They haven't seen it hard. Some have seen it soft. But I had many friends that just know I have a big one. Male and female. They just don't know how big. Rumors spread and then were confirmed :)

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends and coworkers have seen me and I them in the gym changing room, but no erections so we don’t know each other’s erect size. As someone mentioned don’t worry about the gym changing rooms if they make comments they are probably jealous and need to grow up.

I had a roommate ask for a condom I use magnum xxl, he said it wasn’t funny cause it wouldn’t stay on. I told him that’s all I had and they work great for me. So he knows but has not seen it.

Hapjtakker

Legendary Member
Media

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of my close friends know my size. Once they see you naked, the next logical question is: how big are you? And it’s much less awkward of a question. Although I’ve had friends jokingly ask, but the response isn’t expected to be serious.

Hungteen31

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm pretty big soft, so my friends have seen it in locker rooms and inevitably asked if it gets even bigger. I don't really mind talking about my size personally, though I guess it helps I don't have anything to be insecure about down there

HUNGHUNK777

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They intuitively know about the size and refer to my BDE or call me the alpha, but when they see me skinny dipping or changing at the gym they comment on it and I got a few nicknames for it. One buddy and I picked up a sexy girl at lunch when we were travelling and when we tag teamed her he dubbed it “the monster” :) that stuck

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd forgotten about it but one of my best friends in uni apparently found out from the girl I was dating at the time. I wasn't in town when it happened, but he, his gf and my ex were all hanging out and they were kind of joking about sex in general and the topic of sex came up. They were kind of teasing my ex about it and what it must be like having sex with me. I don't remember the full story, but they were guessing my dick was average, and she ended up telling them that it was far from average. I know that would have bothered my best friend (it's just kind of how he is) so they were both asking her "like you mean 6-7 inches?". She said "maybe when it's soft" but wouldn't tell them more. Like I said, I know hearing that would have bothered my friend and when my ex asked them how big he was they kind of looked at each other and said "like, average I'd say, maybe a bit bigger, yeah". He never mentioned anything about it, but knowing how competitive he is, I know it would have bothered him...and not knowing exactly how much bigger I was would have probably made him even more upset. Luckily it never caused any awkwardness when I was around. He never brought it up.

Many years later, I also hooked up with a girl who was sort of on the periphery of my group of friends. The next day, she told one of her best friends, who happened to be firmly in my circle of friends, that I was hung. She never said anything really about it or flirted (she was dating one of my other good friends), but she told me directly once what she'd heard when we were just the 2 of us out having beers together. So from that point, I figured secret's out and I told her a bit about my bulling experiences and when I was set to meet up another size queen. It never went anywhere nor would I have wanted it to, but it felt good to finally be able to tell someone about my swinging lifestyle...odd as it was. She must have told other people in our circle of friends, but it never got back to me.