Does Your Wife Or Girlfriend Like/enjoy Your Cum?

D

deleted814719

When my wife and I started dating and began to explore sex, it was all about handjobs (for me) and fingering (for her). We learned to satisfy each other pretty quickly and added oral sex to the repertoire. I'm pretty sure that mine was the first dick my wife ever had and she quickly took to jacking me off and sucking me.

As I look back on our early adventures, they often took place in the front seat of my car. She would jack me off and then I would finger her to orgasm. The first time she jacked me, I came all over her hands. She asked, "how do I clean this up" and I handed her a handkerchief which I always carried at the time. She wiped her hands and my cock and then leaned back in the passenger seat for her fun time. At no time did she express repulsion or seemed to be grossed out by the mess.

As we married and had regular PIV sex, we began keeping a hand towel at bedside for clean-up. After we finished, I'd usually hand her the towel, she'd wipe herself and then clean me. Depending upon her mood, she'd often kiss my cock before wiping me off which of course caused me to kiss her on the mouth in order to taste our mixed juices.

At 44 years of married life, our PIV sex is down to once weekly or less. But she does "maintain" me with regular blowjobs and handjobs. She always cleans me up with a towel and does her best to ensure that she's gotten every drop - extremely important to ensure that neither of us is laying in a wet spot if the event occurs at bedtime!

Anyway, it is clear that my wife enjoys my cum although she won't let me cum in her mouth - has to be a taste thing. She does play with my cum by rubbing my cock and balls with it if she has given me a handjob.

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She likes seeing me shoot my load and is happy for me to cum in her (vagina). Not a big fan of cum in mouth though.

Exactly the same as mine. She loves when I come inside her.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say she has a mild fascination with cum at least in the fashion of watching a guy ejaculate. Most of the time that I come it is inside her and she tells me she enjoys the feeling of it being pumped into and filling her up. She also seems to be in a more post-sex bliss afterwards, so maybe there is something to that theory of semen affecting mood.

I've been lucky in that she has never minded me coming in her mouth and rather enjoys it, if only for the heightened orgasm and satisfaction she knows I experience over it. I do try to consume a lot of fruits or other sweet stuff prior to any planned BJ (though rarely is it planned) to make sure it's as enjoyable for her as well ;).

Only a few times have I purposefully come on her and as mentioned, while she does find the process of male ejaculation interesting, but beyond that occasional novelty value it's not something she purposefully craves.

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last partner loved my cum… I’m pretty sure she had a cum fetish even though she said I was the first one she did cum play with. had never done cum play before either but became quite enthusiastic and loved to see her play with it by rubbing it onto her tits and belly. She loved to swallow and liked me to cum on her face. Her enthusiasm for my cum appeared to have increased the volume of my loads and even though I was already a heavy precummer she turned the tap fully on. Sadly moving away and the pandemic put an end to the relationship and current partner doesn’t have quite the same enthusiasm (yet).

Reactions: Antoniooo
D

deleted814719

My last partner loved my cum… I’m pretty sure she had a cum fetish even though she said I was the first one she did cum play with. had never done cum play before either but became quite enthusiastic and loved to see her play with it by rubbing it onto her tits and belly. She loved to swallow and liked me to cum on her face. Her enthusiasm for my cum appeared to have increased the volume of my loads and even though I was already a heavy precummer she turned the tap fully on. Sadly moving away and the pandemic put an end to the relationship and current partner doesn’t have quite the same enthusiasm (yet).
Good luck with the new partner. Sounds like your ex was a real keeper

Reactions: DDawg
D

deleted13136491

I have to say my wife seems to really like cum. She is okay with taking a cumshot anywhere. She loves to watch me cum on my chest. She usually likes it most when I cum on her ass or tits but she’ll take it on her face. She has swallowed before she has taken it in her mouth and spit. She absolutely loves when I cum inside her and she even let me cum inside her ass once. So I guess I’ve pretty much cum everywhere on and in my wife. She usually tells me to cum wherever I want when I’m close

Reactions: aj88bj

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good luck with the new partner. Sounds like your ex was a real keeper
Thanks. She was a real keeper and I think someone else will be very lucky … she wanted to continue seeing me but as tempting as it is I’m not up for the long distance relationship.