Dr. Andrew Huberman

This is like another West Elm Caleb situation except instead of ruining his life, all it does is inform the world of his absolutely preposterous vitality and sexual vigor at 48. Dude is going to drown in pussy wherever he goes.

Reactions: Blueiswarm
This is like another West Elm Caleb situation except instead of ruining his life, all it does is inform the world of his absolutely preposterous vitality and sexual vigor at 48. Dude is going to drown in pussy wherever he goes.
I agree with you but I think all these stories happened in his 30s

Reactions: 678wsb
Hard to describe. The way he dresses; the way he speaks (even though he's doesn't sound stereotypically gay); the fitness/health/working out; some of the people who is seen with; the beard and tattoos in light of what's been already said. I don't know - it's just a vibe, I get. I could easily see him in a gay leather bar in San Francisco. Could I be wrong? Of course. I just think he is sexually attracted to males to some degree.
None of that means anything? He wears just your standard shirts and pants that most straight guys wear. Straight men can't work out, have beards/tattoos?

As I already said, neither can the target of these anonymous accusers win in the court of public opinion. Huberman could not reveal who Sarah is and be seen as guilty or he could reveal who Sarah is and be accused of doxing her.
Anonymous Reddit or Girlfriend forums are not courts of law. If you want to believe the gossip, feel free.
EVEN IF what these anonymous ex-girlfriends (who have no faults) printed anonymously is true, as I've said repeatedly, I do not idolize people. I don't imagine their areas of expertise extends to all aspects of their lives. I listen to Huberman for his areas of expertise and not for relationship advice.
I am reminded of the guys who see someone like Huberman and then extrapolate that he must have X-cock, X-bush, be into XYZ, etc.
Andrew Huberman’s Ex-Girlfriend Sarah Identity Revealed

“Sarah” is a woman named Anya Fernald, In Touch can exclusively reveal. Turns out, she has made headlines of her own for past fraudulent activity.

“[Anya is] an embattled chef and lifestyle influencer who was caught at the middle of her own controversy a few years back,” a source exclusively tells In Touch. “Just two years ago, Anya, who was CEO of the meat company Belcampo, ran the company into the ground, forcing it to close.”

At the time, former employees took to social media to expose the company’s fraudulent practices of “mislabeling products, using meat products from other farms but packaging as their own.”

Anya responded calling the claims “heartbreaking.” “What happened in that shop doesn’t touch our mail order or grocery products. Those are produced with third-party certifications and regulatory oversight that really protects every claim made on the packages and on the website,” she added. Belcampo was permanently closed in October 2021.

Andrew Huberman’s Ex-Girlfriend Sarah Identity Revealed

“Sarah” is a woman named Anya Fernald, In Touch can exclusively reveal. Turns out, she has made headlines of her own for past fraudulent activity.

“[Anya is] an embattled chef and lifestyle influencer who was caught at the middle of her own controversy a few years back,” a source exclusively tells In Touch. “Just two years ago, Anya, who was CEO of the meat company Belcampo, ran the company into the ground, forcing it to close.”

At the time, former employees took to social media to expose the company’s fraudulent practices of “mislabeling products, using meat products from other farms but packaging as their own.”

Anya responded calling the claims “heartbreaking.” “What happened in that shop doesn’t touch our mail order or grocery products. Those are produced with third-party certifications and regulatory oversight that really protects every claim made on the packages and on the website,” she added. Belcampo was permanently closed in October 2021.
I figured it was her, some people on Reddit were questioning his character back in the day after the scandal and it came out Huberman was dating her.

I’d like for the article to be fake, but this doesn’t change the basic claims in it. The writer claims that they had texts and recorded phone calls/voicemails that the author saw herself.
The biggest factor is that if she or the women were lying about this stuff (or if they didn’t exist), Huberman couldve sued the pants off the magazine and the writer. Especially if the texts and recorded phone calls weren’t real. Maybe it would be too embarrassing to reveal the publicly as is required through court filings, but I can’t imagine that would be worse than the article making him out to be a sociopath who sees sincere women as a game to be played. Also the stuff with Scott Carney, idk about all that.

Reactions: Nomdean
I figured it was her, some people on Reddit were questioning his character back in the day after the scandal and it came out Huberman was dating her.

I’d like for the article to be fake, but this doesn’t change the basic claims in it. The writer claims that they had texts and recorded phone calls/voicemails that the author saw herself.
The biggest factor is that if she or the women were lying about this stuff (or if they didn’t exist), Huberman couldve sued the pants off the magazine and the writer. Especially if the texts and recorded phone calls weren’t real. Maybe it would be too embarrassing to reveal the publicly as is required through court filings, but I can’t imagine that would be worse than the article making him out to be a sociopath who sees sincere women as a game to be played. Also the stuff with Scott Carney, idk about all that.
The more famous party, especially when it's a man, is in a double bind. If he says nothing, then he is admitting it. If he refutes it, he is going after the victim.
Let's not forget how Johnny Depp was dragged through the press for several years for allegedly abusing Amber Heard who, of course, was beyond reproach in the post #MeToo era of #BelieveWomen. The court in Britain determined that he was guilty of abuse. Depp lost tens of millions of dollars based on Heard's accusations. After all, no woman would make up the stories she did and if you question a (alleged) victim of abuse then you are abusing her all over again.
The only reason he was able to get a court verdict in his favor in the US was because he still had millions in resources to pursue his claim and he really had nothing to lose at that point in his career. Despite the US verdict in his favor, he has still lost major projects worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Huberman was/is just starting out in the podcasting career, and he is not getting $10 million for a couple of months work. He is not in the same position as Depp.

The more famous party, especially when it's a man, is in a double bind. If he says nothing, then he is admitting it. If he refutes it, he is going after the victim.
Let's not forget how Johnny Depp was dragged through the press for several years for allegedly abusing Amber Heard who, of course, was beyond reproach in the post #MeToo era of #BelieveWomen. The court in Britain determined that he was guilty of abuse. Depp lost tens of millions of dollars based on Heard's accusations. After all, no woman would make up the stories she did and if you question a (alleged) victim of abuse then you are abusing her all over again.
The only reason he was able to get a court verdict in his favor in the US was because he still had millions in resources to pursue his claim and he really had nothing to lose at that point in his career. Despite the US verdict in his favor, he has still lost major projects worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Huberman was/is just starting out in the podcasting career, and he is not getting $10 million for a couple of months work. He is not in the same position as Depp.
You’re wrongly comparing Huberman and the me too-ed guys. He’s not Harvey Weinstein, and it’s not all hear-say like some others. if he refutes the article he wouldn’t be accused of going after victims. Only if he doxxed them to his followers, big difference.

By saying nothing about this multipronged hit piece painting him as a bizarrely manipulative liar, and pointing to a legit personality disorder like a sociopath, he’s passively admitting to the claims.

It just cracks me up how he has this holier than thou/enlightened , over inflated self importance view of himself, like hes above everyday stimulations/desires, yet hes very much like any ordinary every day man that thinks with his dick. The same way i believe hes hooked up with guys i believe hes hooked up w all these women, dont think he hooks up for the sexual aspect or cuz he finds someone hot but just to stroke his ego with all these stranger approvals/desire for him.
You just crack me up, too. Your pedestrian comments regarding something and somebody you know no truthful knowledge about - only show how small & insecure you are. Get a life.

why does he always wear black clothes?
He said he likes to dress plainly and conservatively when working to put the focus on the work. Einstein did something similar by wearing matching suits every day.

The long sleeves are to cover the tattoos for similar reasons.

I guess my gaydar was off or had wishful thinking. Recently read somewhere he is particularly obsessed with vajayjay and he gets it served on a platter wherever he goes.

This beard doesn't suit him, he looks like he has no teeth.
I personally prefer him with beard he's giving Daddy vibes and I don't mind since he's got Yellow teeth

A Reddit thread claims he’s into the dom/sub scene (With women). Also says that he’s a bad dom because he betrays the women’s trust.
Could u share a Link to the thread pls? Id love to read more about it Haha ;)