Dr. Andrew Huberman

View attachment 126994921
It seems they posted him on this "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group a while before the article came out. Someone posted the screenshot on Reddit.
"Anonymous" women posting things on the internet? It must be true!
For example, the second "anonymous member" says he/she knows him well and they "were together".
There's no way she could fabricate that kind of testimonial evidence.

"Anonymous" women posting things on the internet? It must be true!
For example, the second "anonymous member" says he/she knows him well and they "were together".
There's no way she could fabricate that kind of testimonial evidence.
I understand how it can be hard to break the perception that someone you look up to isn’t who you thought they were - but in what other context would that photo be taken? And that photo has never surfaced before from his socials

I understand how it can be hard to break the perception that someone you look up to isn’t who you thought they were - but in what other context would that photo be taken? And that photo has never surfaced before from his socials
As I noted in other comments, I respect his work in some areas. I'm a rational adult so I don't idolize any celebrity.
I don't put faith in anonymous sources to malign someone. A common reason for these girlfriends remaining anonymous is so that THEIR part in this alleged relationship don't come up for the same scrutiny that they want to impose on the other party. That is, of course, assuming they actually ever had a relationship.

S
As I noted in other comments, I respect his work in some areas. I'm a rational adult so I don't idolize any celebrity.
I don't put faith in anonymous sources to malign someone. A common reason for these girlfriends remaining anonymous is so that THEIR part in this alleged relationship don't come up for the same scrutiny that they want to impose on the other party. That is, of course, assuming they actually ever had a relationship.
Surely their reasoning for anonymity is obvious. Also if they weren’t anonymous then they would get told they are just doing it for attention and to gain a platform. They can’t win in your eyes, which is exactly the way you want it so your perception of him doesn’t shatter.

S

Surely their reasoning for anonymity is obvious. Also if they weren’t anonymous then they would get told they are just doing it for attention and to gain a platform. They can’t win in your eyes, which is exactly the way you want it so your perception of him doesn’t shatter.
As I already said, neither can the target of these anonymous accusers win in the court of public opinion. Huberman could not reveal who Sarah is and be seen as guilty or he could reveal who Sarah is and be accused of doxing her.
Anonymous Reddit or Girlfriend forums are not courts of law. If you want to believe the gossip, feel free.
EVEN IF what these anonymous ex-girlfriends (who have no faults) printed anonymously is true, as I've said repeatedly, I do not idolize people. I don't imagine their areas of expertise extends to all aspects of their lives. I listen to Huberman for his areas of expertise and not for relationship advice.
I am reminded of the guys who see someone like Huberman and then extrapolate that he must have X-cock, X-bush, be into XYZ, etc.

With regard to the whole "Anonymous ex-girlfriend stories,
I saw "Oz the Great and Powerful" recently. According to this version, before she was the Wicked Witch of the West, Theodora (Mila Kunis) met the Wizard when he first got to Oz. After a few minutes of walking together she volunteered, "Oh, now you're going to marry me and we'll live together forever!" To which the Wizard said, "Let's just get to the Emerald City".
Later Theodora discovered that the Wizard was with Glinda and asked her sister, Evanora, how the Wizard could do that when he promised that he was going to marry her and live with her forever, to which the sister replied, (slowly), "Dear, did he really tell you that or did you just want to believe it and thought it was true?"
At that point, Theodora went insane, ate the green apple, and became the Wicked Witch of the West.

To be fair, I don't put much faith in these Facebook group comments. Anonymous or not, a lot of these claims could be fabricated or wildly exaggerated. I'm only interested in the photos there. I wish I could find more, or at least that same image in better quality, but I'm not in those groups, so that's all I have.

When it comes to the article, I believe the bulk of it is true. Assuming the reporter has personally seen the texts indicating he was dating all of them, I don't see how it could be false. Yet I think still think it's somewhat biased to portray Huberman in a worse light. The claims that he gave "Sarah" HPV stand out to me there. Based on my understanding, HPV can remain dormant and undetectable through exams for years, even decades in some cases. So, while it's possible that he gave HPV to Sarah, it's also possible that she contracted it many years before their relationship, and in that case, perhaps she even gave it to him instead. There's no way anyone could tell, so I think it's irresponsible to imply that in the article. The way it describes the women as ethereally beautiful, strong, powerful, successful and looking 10 years younger than they are is quite funny to me as well.

I'm a simple guy. I just want to appreciate his good looks, and I'll still watch the podcasts when I'm interested in the topic. I didn't think he'd be the type to cheat, but that's really not my business.

He might be a manipulative untrustworthy guy, but he is still hot.

Tbh I miss the wholesome/humble charm he had before the news. It made him hotter.
I feel the same, but luckily we can all agree we just want to see the Hubermanhood. :joy:

So from that VPL, it looks like he’s cut and freeballs…that dirty dog. :imp:

He looks like someone that would rock a Prince Albert. That’s pretty rock and roll, right?

Reactions: FrozenAisleDonuts
So yeah, he's hot and all....but the sociopath vibes are strong with this one.

The "I'm sorry you feel that way" vibe of all of his interactions with women he supposedly cares/cared about is uneasy at best.

I mean, his actions already proved that he doesn't actually care about the woman he's fucking, so he's not exactly beating the closeted accusations, but neither is there hard evidence atm.

He just comes across as fake in just about every dimension, which shouldn't be all that surprising.

I'm sure his fanbois will excuse his behaviour on his testosterone replacement therapy.... yes, it's not the supplements he's shilling out on his platforms that's giving him this libido, it's exogenous testosterone.

He'll probably gain a bunch more anti-woman/incel/femcel fans, and the women he's actually dated and cheated on will just have to live with it.

So, no wonder they don't want their names included in any articles. He doesn't really have anything to lose, cos there's always gonna be someone sucking his ass.

They, however, are nobodies. People don't care that they were lied to, or that others will try to dox them etc.

Until it happens to you, or someone you know, most people are heartless.

So yeah, he's hot and all....but the sociopath vibes are strong with this one.

The "I'm sorry you feel that way" vibe of all of his interactions with women he supposedly cares/cared about is uneasy at best.

I mean, his actions already proved that he doesn't actually care about the woman he's fucking, so he's not exactly beating the closeted accusations, but neither is there hard evidence atm.

He just comes across as fake in just about every dimension, which shouldn't be all that surprising.

I'm sure his fanbois will excuse his behaviour on his testosterone replacement therapy.... yes, it's not the supplements he's shilling out on his platforms that's giving him this libido, it's exogenous testosterone.

He'll probably gain a bunch more anti-woman/incel/femcel fans, and the women he's actually dated and cheated on will just have to live with it.

So, no wonder they don't want their names included in any articles. He doesn't really have anything to lose, cos there's always gonna be someone sucking his ass.

They, however, are nobodies. People don't care that they were lied to, or that others will try to dox them etc.

Until it happens to you, or someone you know, most people are heartless.
Huberman said he quit the exogenous testosterone after less than a year because it was an experiment on himself, but he’s aged a tremendous amount in only the last 2 years. I’d bet he’s still on it.
Regarding bi rumors, I haven’t heard any aside from our chatter about certain intonations in his voice mannerism and the daddy look.