Dr. Andrew Huberman

I wonder if theres any footage of this... Andrew's reaction to the Annoying interviewer talk about Andrew's package is hilarious :laughing:

View attachment 123950671
What’s so appealing about this clip is how genuinely flustered and red-faced Huberman gets. A rare moment to see him caught off-guard.

I wonder if theres any footage of this... Andrew's reaction to the Annoying interviewer talk about Andrew's package is hilarious :laughing:

View attachment 123950671
Andrew had the patience of a god in that interview, I watched it. The annoying guy has a foot fetish and asked Andrew a bunch of questions about it and about how fetishes work.

I saw that interview and his bulge in it looked so big. He was so hot, and him being mature and level headed while the men children interviewing him were being immature with their frat boy humour made him even more attractive. A MAN.
Are U Talking about this Interview?

I saw that interview and his bulge in it looked so big. He was so hot, and him being mature and level headed while the men children interviewing him were being immature with their frat boy humour made him even more attractive. A MAN.
Yes exactly, he’s so cool, confident, and collected even in that 2+ hours of aggravating chaos.

Yall can believe if you want to or not but as I was entering steamworks berkeley he was leaving, 10000% sure it was him, if it wasnt for the place i wouldve gotten my phone out so quick. I however did not see what he did in there it with who, couldve gone just to look. But yea, a man that looks like that, successful at that age and nevvver had a wife/kids etc def raises a flag.
OMG!:emoji_astonished: He is from the Oakland area, so I want to believe. Haha
From what I’ve come across on grindr, sniffies, and twitter, a lot of doctors, lawyers, “straight” married fathers, and people you’d never suspect are super promiscuous behind closed doors. I don’t know why I’m shook each time I find out haha
Maybe he has a profile or alt floating around or maybe it’s just wishful thinking. I did notice on Twitter he hid his likes. Seems very secretive.

• Wow
Reactions: 678wsb and silvin
As much as I'd love for him to be gay or bi, I don't think he is, but that's OK. He's still a very attractive guy, inside and out. On that interview someone posted here with the annoying guys asking him questions, I noticed that they asked him about poppers and he made a comment about how he wasn't completely sure what they were and genuinely looked like he wasn't familiar with them. I found that pretty interesting.

OMG!:emoji_astonished: He is from the Oakland area, so I want to believe. Haha
From what I’ve come across on grindr, sniffies, and twitter, a lot of doctors, lawyers, “straight” married fathers, and people you’d never suspect are super promiscuous behind closed doors. I don’t know why I’m shook each time I find out haha
Maybe he has a profile or alt floating around or maybe it’s just wishful thinking. I did notice on Twitter he hid his likes. Seems very secretive.
I think he hides his likes because a lot of people would love to find something to cancel him for, or find controversy since he’s squeaky clean publicly and so humble. He appeared on Ben Shapiro, and commented positively on RFK appearing on his friend’s podcast, because he said all candidates needed to do so. People tried to cancel him for both, even though he’s willing to appear on many strange outlets to spread his knowledge, and he wasn’t endorsing RFK. He joked about the controversy later. But he’s smart enough to know the internet is the internet.

It just cracks me up how he has this holier than thou/enlightened , over inflated self importance view of himself, like hes above everyday stimulations/desires, yet hes very much like any ordinary every day man that thinks with his dick. The same way i believe hes hooked up with guys i believe hes hooked up w all these women, dont think he hooks up for the sexual aspect or cuz he finds someone hot but just to stroke his ego with all these stranger approvals/desire for him.