Drunk sex with straight best friend - doesn't remember

Kianna619

Loved Member
Media
No matter what or how uncomfortable it is, if he truly is your forever friend, he should know the truth. He already actually does know the truth but I think he needs the reassurance from you that if you are awkward about it so he won’t feel awkward about it, that you both agreed to take it to your graves, but at the end of the day I live by be honest, no matter what the outcome is cause love always conquers all best of luck

Reactions: Itsnotme29

sphaXXX

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No matter what or how uncomfortable it is, if he truly is your forever friend, he should know the truth. He already actually does know the truth but I think he needs the reassurance from you that if you are awkward about it so he won’t feel awkward about it, that you both agreed to take it to your graves, but at the end of the day I live by be honest, no matter what the outcome is cause love always conquers all best of luck

Lol.

He does remember, they had sex, so clearly his lucidity was not impaired the slightest.

It is a typical reaction , just play along, until next time.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My buddy who didn't "remember" enjoyed the pleasure of fucking me another couple of times and still didn't "remember a thing" so when it happened again I made surer after I turned and said thankyou for some wonderful cum loads - that's when he confessed to remembering everything but feeling guilty as he'd really enjoyed it
The upshot of this confession of him remembering it as being very enjoyable was that added he's always wondered what it would be like to penetrate another guy - in fact what anal penetration was like anyway - his gf refused to even consider it - how different from vaginal penetration.
He knows the answer now and has moved on, no more pretending to be drunk, he's more open and experimental with his sex life and while I've yet to enjoy him the way he enjoys me he is more than happy to snuggle under the sheets and explore sexual experiences with another guy.

Nomebear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The upshot of this confession of him remembering it as being very enjoyable was that added he's always wondered what it would be like to penetrate another guy - in fact what anal penetration was like anyway - his gf refused to even consider it - how different from vaginal penetration.
He knows the answer now and has moved on, no more pretending to be drunk, he's more open and experimental with his sex life and while I've yet to enjoy him the way he enjoys me he is more than happy to snuggle under the sheets and explore sexual experiences with another guy.
Ata boy!

Reactions: cqbrjt

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say that he was aware of it all.. but I’ve been in a situation a time or two where I remember the first part but then wake up next morning with 5 to6 guys laying around on the floor passed out and one laying on my back passed out .. m

There was two ways I knew what happened .. my ass was really sore for few days .. and I didn’t know then inside a guys ass can hold that much cum.

Won’t give specifics on one of them .. but couple other times I can ..

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's what I would have thought but the more I've read in to these blackout phenomenons it seems the person can be completely coherent and capable of doing most things including driving, holding conversation etc but the issue is the brain stops recording new long term memory. The mind boggles ‍♂️

Maybe I'll never know for sure?!
It's always POSSIBLE, but with due respect to you and him I guess, I doubt it.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know I have drank too much and woke up with a hang over and my ass sore ..

I’ve even been stripped naked New Year’s Eve 1992 put outside underneath a sign that said for sale put under my ass .. the house next door was up for sale and they said whoever passes out first will be stripped naked and be put under that sign..

That was ok but wouldn’t been so bad if wasn’t almost 10 inches snow on the ground

Itsnotme29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UPDATE... If anyone cares

Haven't seen him in about 3 weeks, any exchange we have over messages etc is generally lifeless and forced from his side I feel.

My conclusion - he remembers... And he's not happy about it ‍♂️♂️

Have suggested meeting up this weekend for a catch up, so let's see what happens then... If it happens at all?! LOL

bitwunk1992

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Really debated posting this but I feel I have nobody else to talk to about it and it's driving me insane and completely consuming my thoughts.

So me and my best friend have known eachother about 18 years now.
I'm openly bisexual and have been for a number of years now and he was actually the first person I came out to and he has been nothing but supportive ever since.
He is your typical run of the mill straight guy - a real ladies man - handsome as hell and a proper charmer (& a father, if that has any relevance)

We are both early 30's

I won't lie, in earlier years I was very attracted to him and regularly fantasized about him although I always knew it was unrealistic.

Fast forward to the present - I have matured hugely over the years and have had plenty of sexual encounters with like-minded men and women without the need to chase or fantasize about anyone in my friends circle. I have always strictly kept my sex partners and friendships separate.

Last week after a night out I went back to said friends house to continue drinking, which we did.
We chatted and chilled out for a bit. Before I knew it and I cannot recall how the conversation came up but he said to me that he would be into having sex with a trans person and asked me if I would to which I replied no I don't think so.
I was BLOWN AWAY by this statement because as I said, I could never have imagined him to be anything other than straight.

My next memory was him coming out of the toilet and he still had his jeans undone and was holding his dick in his hand laughing.

My initial reaction was shock and I said - 'wtf? Are you messing?'
He didn't reply just continued laughing. I (being the horny shameless fucker that I am ) then said give me a a taste.

Without hesitation he moved toward me at which point I got off the chair and on to my knees.

After a few minutes he suggested we go upstairs, which we did.

To cut a long story short - we had sex (but we didn't kiss) he was totally coherent and assertive, dominant even. After fooling around for a few minutes he told me he'd like to fuck me which I agreed to (even though that was a VERY risky move - I wasn't planning on having sex that night, so naturally hadn't, shal we say, prepared)

It was an amazing experience. The chemistry was incredible. He even told me to maintain eye contact at one point.

Afterwards I felt a little awkward, we've been friends for so long I didn't want to geoprodise what we had.
I asked him did he feel awkward and he said no, not at all, that was fun.

I left after that, feeling elated but scared.

The morning after he messaged me asking how I was and proceeded to tell me that he remembers nothing after a certain point from last night.

In the days that have followed he still maintains that he has no recollection of anything that happened in the latter part of the evening.

We have met up since and he even quizzed me on what I could remember and looked for reassurance from me that he hadn't made a fool of himself.

A part of me wants to believe that he can't remember, because maybe that reduces the risk of losing him.
But on the other hand I feel so confused about the whole thing and want him to acknowledge it.

I am going through a rollercoaster of emotions ever since and I just can't move on from it.

My younger self would have been delighted about the whole thing but in reality I feel incredibly disappointed that it happend because over the years I had accepted the fact that it would always just be a fantasy and to be thankful for having something much more valuable in our friendship.

I want to bring it up and talk about it to make sense of it as I feel it's making me feel crazy trying to suppress it but I don't want to say anything incase he doesn't believe me or isn't comfortable? In my mind I think the lack of memory is a distraction, but I've never had the experience of 'blackout' or memory loss from alcohol, which is probably why I don't buy in to the idea? Not to mention the fact that I'm sensitive towards his feelings and wouldn't want to make him recall something that he may not be comfortable with.

What should I do?
I think that if he's truly your best friend and you're his, that you two can get through anything together. I have a straight friend who got high on Xanax and I didn't realize it. He was texting me about how he was going through hard times and was falling short on a couple bills and offered to send me nudes for money, which I thought about very carefully before I said yes. I sent him the money. But he passed out. When he woke up the next day he was full of remorse as he reread our conversation. He didn't remember any of it. I told him I didn't want the nudes anymore since that was the case. He eventually paid me back. We got through it.
I believe whole heartedly that if you tell him what happened, you two will get through it too.

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media
@Itsnotme29 Fwiw, sorry you went through this man. I get your pain. I also think he wouldn’t be able to fuck that intimately and intensely while being blackout drunk.

The way you described it, your friend put you in a bad position by pretending to not remember anything. I think it’s a healthy reaction to feel upset.
If he TRULY didn’t remember, it’s something he’d mention once and drop. But by forcing you to say you don’t remember either, he is trying to rewrite history and ends up invalidating any feelings you have about what happened in the process.

I hope you can rebuild your friendship with him, if that’s what you want. The best you can do is try to be accommodating for him and remind him that what happens between you two stays between you two.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Nomebear
D

deleted27470621

Sry for mistakes - english not mother tongue, i try to learn without translater.

This is common fairytail of "straight" boys - i was drund yesterday, i cant remember what we do with u, r u remember ?

I have a same situation, my best friend after New Years party in guest room of friends house sleep eith me in 1 bed, and touch my right hand and all fingers, i think weird but "drunk man stuff" ok, and i take stuff that im a sleeping, then he push my hand seceral times and silently moaning, then he run in a closet, when we came back i alreafy sleep. In the morning he ask me ? What we do last night, i cant remeber anything) - he drunk with me x3 of that night portion and was freshy - so "straight guys" liing ) its too comfortable

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think thats the best advice, go out with him again and see what happens.
I'd been out for the evening with a mate, we'd had to much to drink, got a curry and headed back to my place as it was late. We talked about most things including his his sex life with his girlfriend - sounded athletic. Anyway a few beers on top of the curry and its bed time, sofa or are with me, he chose the latter. I sleep naked so I decided to sleep naked, he kept his boxers on. Some joking as we got in bed, flesh touching and when he decided to remove his boxers I felt a hard cock slide over my buttocks. He was a really good fucker, slow, patient and his climax was deep and satisfying.
Next morning it was the old "I had far to much to drink and can't remember..." routine. So I smiled and put it to one side. I didn't mention it, he didnt bring it up. About a month later we wrfe out again, more beer, more curry more moans about how his girlfriend is always ending sex and so we end u in bed - this time both naked and once again I get a fucking to remember. And next morning "I had far to much to drink....". So this is a guy who claims to have a full heterosexual sex life yet fucks his buddy!
Love the story very much but I would love to see you to fuck a hot straight guy instead then he is no longer straight.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really debated posting this but I feel I have nobody else to talk to about it and it's driving me insane and completely consuming my thoughts.

So me and my best friend have known eachother about 18 years now.
I'm openly bisexual and have been for a number of years now and he was actually the first person I came out to and he has been nothing but supportive ever since.
He is your typical run of the mill straight guy - a real ladies man - handsome as hell and a proper charmer (& a father, if that has any relevance)

We are both early 30's

I won't lie, in earlier years I was very attracted to him and regularly fantasized about him although I always knew it was unrealistic.

Fast forward to the present - I have matured hugely over the years and have had plenty of sexual encounters with like-minded men and women without the need to chase or fantasize about anyone in my friends circle. I have always strictly kept my sex partners and friendships separate.

Last week after a night out I went back to said friends house to continue drinking, which we did.
We chatted and chilled out for a bit. Before I knew it and I cannot recall how the conversation came up but he said to me that he would be into having sex with a trans person and asked me if I would to which I replied no I don't think so.
I was BLOWN AWAY by this statement because as I said, I could never have imagined him to be anything other than straight.

My next memory was him coming out of the toilet and he still had his jeans undone and was holding his dick in his hand laughing.

My initial reaction was shock and I said - 'wtf? Are you messing?'
He didn't reply just continued laughing. I (being the horny shameless fucker that I am ) then said give me a a taste.

Without hesitation he moved toward me at which point I got off the chair and on to my knees.

After a few minutes he suggested we go upstairs, which we did.

To cut a long story short - we had sex (but we didn't kiss) he was totally coherent and assertive, dominant even. After fooling around for a few minutes he told me he'd like to fuck me which I agreed to (even though that was a VERY risky move - I wasn't planning on having sex that night, so naturally hadn't, shal we say, prepared)

It was an amazing experience. The chemistry was incredible. He even told me to maintain eye contact at one point.

Afterwards I felt a little awkward, we've been friends for so long I didn't want to geoprodise what we had.
I asked him did he feel awkward and he said no, not at all, that was fun.

I left after that, feeling elated but scared.

The morning after he messaged me asking how I was and proceeded to tell me that he remembers nothing after a certain point from last night.

In the days that have followed he still maintains that he has no recollection of anything that happened in the latter part of the evening.

We have met up since and he even quizzed me on what I could remember and looked for reassurance from me that he hadn't made a fool of himself.

A part of me wants to believe that he can't remember, because maybe that reduces the risk of losing him.
But on the other hand I feel so confused about the whole thing and want him to acknowledge it.

I am going through a rollercoaster of emotions ever since and I just can't move on from it.

My younger self would have been delighted about the whole thing but in reality I feel incredibly disappointed that it happend because over the years I had accepted the fact that it would always just be a fantasy and to be thankful for having something much more valuable in our friendship.

I want to bring it up and talk about it to make sense of it as I feel it's making me feel crazy trying to suppress it but I don't want to say anything incase he doesn't believe me or isn't comfortable? In my mind I think the lack of memory is a distraction, but I've never had the experience of 'blackout' or memory loss from alcohol, which is probably why I don't buy in to the idea? Not to mention the fact that I'm sensitive towards his feelings and wouldn't want to make him recall something that he may not be comfortable with.

What should I do?
So Damn Hot story. Honestly, I would like to see you to fuck him instead.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think thats the best advice, go out with him again and see what happens.
I'd been out for the evening with a mate, we'd had to much to drink, got a curry and headed back to my place as it was late. We talked about most things including his his sex life with his girlfriend - sounded athletic. Anyway a few beers on top of the curry and its bed time, sofa or are with me, he chose the latter. I sleep naked so I decided to sleep naked, he kept his boxers on. Some joking as we got in bed, flesh touching and when he decided to remove his boxers I felt a hard cock slide over my buttocks. He was a really good fucker, slow, patient and his climax was deep and satisfying.
Next morning it was the old "I had far to much to drink and can't remember..." routine. So I smiled and put it to one side. I didn't mention it, he didnt bring it up. About a month later we wrfe out again, more beer, more curry more moans about how his girlfriend is always ending sex and so we end u in bed - this time both naked and once again I get a fucking to remember. And next morning "I had far to much to drink....". So this is a guy who claims to have a full heterosexual sex life yet fucks his buddy!
Did he try to bottom?

Reactions: Latham

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a similar experience with a friend who did contract work for me. A real lady's man, there was always a female clutching on to him. He and I were on a trip shopping for heavy equipment at auctions. We shared a hotel room, and I was amazed at how fit and strong he appeared, and he had no problems being nude. Not much body fat on him, he was tall with big hands, feet, and dick. Without drinking and smoking pot as an excuse, he instigated and bottomed for me, and was a voracious fuck. From that night on he explored his "other side" in depth with me. In the end, he married a woman who drove him crazy, and I haven't seen him in years. So, these "straight guys" can be full of surprises.
More details pls.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that if he's truly your best friend and you're his, that you two can get through anything together. I have a straight friend who got high on Xanax and I didn't realize it. He was texting me about how he was going through hard times and was falling short on a couple bills and offered to send me nudes for money, which I thought about very carefully before I said yes. I sent him the money. But he passed out. When he woke up the next day he was full of remorse as he reread our conversation. He didn't remember any of it. I told him I didn't want the nudes anymore since that was the case. He eventually paid me back. We got through it.
I believe whole heartedly that if you tell him what happened, you two will get through it too.
I want his pics. I will pay for it lol