Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Munching on a mans clean hole makes me so horny and rock hard. I had it done once and loved it the guy new what he was doing. unfortunately due to bad chaffing between my thighs and buttocks I’m rather embarrassed to let anyone go near my arse hole now. I douche regularly because I like the cleanliness and feeling

I'm bottom and I love having my ass eaten and also eating ass. I want the bottom to be satisfied but I've had some amazing fuck sessions without getting rimmed. My ex used to rim me after he fucked me which drove me crazy.

I love getting rimmed after getting ploughed. So much more sensitive, and my chap likes the softer, looser feel.

Reactions: emmyfan

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted907269

Has anyone ever ate ass and accidentally ate shit?

Not unless you are into scat.
It's as clean or as dirty as both parts involved want it to be.
In my experience it's a fundamental part of good sex with a partner (wouldn't personally eat a rando's arse) and the perfect preliminary before a long fuck.

Reactions: Jamesbgck

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can try all you want but I think from what you’ve said he’s just not into it. I’ve had guys who have been into oral only, been with guys why are anal only, been with guys who want no penetrative sex AT ALL. Some people just like what they like and don’t what the don’t.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've explained to straight friends that anal play for some gay men is equivalent in importance as vaginal play is to women. Their own cock during sex just functions as an oversized clitoris.

Reactions: 51arledge

tito21

Superior Member
Media
You can try all you want but I think from what you’ve said he’s just not into it. I’ve had guys who have been into oral only, been with guys why are anal only, been with guys who want no penetrative sex AT ALL. Some people just like what they like and don’t what the don’t.

I had a stroke reading that last 2 sentences. That’s some brain teaser shit right there!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a guy eats my ass and he does it well, I expect him to want to plough it next. I don't even debate them on it because usually a top that's about business is eating you out with the understanding that they are doing so to speed up relaxation for them to enter. A lot of tops don't care to eat it up before they beat it up but they must work harder by taking their time to help me relax and open up.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If a guy eats my ass and he does it well, I expect him to want to plough it next. I don't even debate them on it because usually a top that's about business is eating you out with the understanding that they are doing so to speed up relaxation for them to enter. A lot of tops don't care to eat it up before they beat it up but they must work harder by taking their time to help me relax and open up.
I agree! I feel like when a guy does a great job eating my ass, then he needs to fuck my ass and finish the job.