Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been eating my own cum since I had my first orgasm. I found it tasted good and it was easier to clean up (no cum rag/sock). I have also eaten it out of girlfriends. I once came on a girl's face and I licked her clean which shocked her because other guys she'd been with freaked out by their own cum.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I finally wanted to try I always gave up. I felt gross and wondered if others guys and my friends ever did.
I was so obsessed I kept trying. I still remember my first time doing it. Full load in my hand and just tossed it back. No spitting. Just downed it. I felt so gross but so accomplished.
Since my first time (1999) I’ve always been hot or miss. I’d guess 70% follow through.
I got good at it. I looked at it as either a reward or (if I wanted to play weird) punishment and force myself. As we all know taste and texture changes. I kinda liked it mainly bc it made me feel like a perv freak.
Then one time I did it on a lot of LSD. And after I swallowed I could feel my body slowly reject it and I gagged barfed every last drop out until my stomach was empty.
Ever since then I gag out everytime.

I still always enjoy my precum and eating edged out ruined loads. But can’t take the whole thing.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started eating my cum when I was very young. I never wanted anyone to find my cum rags so I came in my hand to “hide” the evidence I was jerking off. I found swallowing my cum to be a huge turn on!!! Now I eat my cum out of or off of my wife and totally get fired up eating creampies and sucking other guys off!!!! I love cum!!!