Eminem

He's often accused of being a homophobe because of his lyrics but do some research and listen to what Elton John says about him..he's pretty open about how he is not homophobic.

Few years ago he bought Elton and his husband a set of diamond cockrings lol.

• Love
Reactions: chems20
The way he says “thank you” is adorable here, though I do feel like the host was uncomfortable (not sure what lead to this all happening).
She talked about a strip game they were playing and said she wanted to see some skin, so they told Em to moon her.

He's such a bottom. I've never really liked him, and I dislike rap in general, but he is nice to look at, especially since he's physically matured. No guy shows off his ass all the time like that and doesn't want someone to play with it, whether it be men or women.

He's such a bottom. I've never really liked him, and I dislike rap in general, but he is nice to look at, especially since he's physically matured. No guy shows off his ass all the time like that and doesn't want someone to play with it, whether it be men or women.
I know, right? But maybe him showing his ass a lot is just his thing i guess...
Or maybe he knows that some of his friends in the hiphop industry are closeted gays so this is him getting the closeted gay rappers get turned on by him? idk:skull: