Eminem

Love his music. Eminem is an interesting character. He‘s now age 50. Has he ever been linked to any woman? Not saying he is gay, but he’s not exactly an unattractive guy and is very rich. I know he has a daughter. Maybe he’s an asexual?
He had a bio made when i was in high school. In it, he stated he had sexual relations with a dude, but most of those were due to molly. I think the dude isn't straight. I never thought he was and i seriously believe the interview skit is at least partially true.

The dude made unabashedly homophobic and anti-gay songs. It doesn’t matter if he was mostly doing it for attention or to troll or that he’s “friends” with Elton John. It’s weird how so many “queers” are quick to kiss someone’s ass and completely overlook shit just because they have the hots for someone or because someone did something supposedly “gay friendly”. And while I sorta thought Em might have grown up, in the last couple of years he picked an unnecessary beef with Tyler the Creator (who has also been problematic in his own ways), and he just had to throw homo shaming shade at him. Your sex life, your dating life, your friends, your politics don’t erase problematic perspectives, hateful diatribes or using hate for promo and buzz.

I don’t harbor ill-will towards Eminem. And I had a crush on him growing up. But people are really corny when they pull out the “he’s friends with this person so he he can’t be that” nonsense. It’s as bad as the “I’m not racist because one of my friends is black” type shit. Hell, there are quite a few openly “gay” or “queer” people who are homophobic, anti gay, gay resentful.
I agree with this. It was clear during the time, that he was doing it to be edgy, but he was famous and people, boys, did things like he did. They dressed like he did and spoke like he did. People said the word fag on the regular because of Eminiem, he made that popular regardless of our attraction to him or being friends with Elton, HE STILL DID THAT.

Well if he said that in front of me, I'd start sucking so I can't complain :p

fXTAoym.gif
Love to drink his piss

5441932A-37D0-4F08-BE38-E883482C891B_1_100_o.jpeg

I don't know how we haven't yet mentioned the "Without Me" video? Him shoving his bulge in the camera was the absolute star of my teenage masturbatory fantasies. If you search YouTube for the making of the video, there's one point where he says something like "Holy gigantical completely natural bulges, Batman!" He knew what he was doing! lol

In terms of him being homophobic - he has made a lot of very supportive statements regarding LGBTQ+ and the BLM movement as of late. If we go by his older lyrics (that were clearly written to generate controversy) he'd also be a wife-beater, murderer, a literal mother fucker, etc... I know not everyone can look past that, and I understand, but if you look to any more recent political stances, he actually seems like a good guy.

View attachment 88228901
I don't know how we haven't yet mentioned the "Without Me" video? Him shoving his bulge in the camera was the absolute star of my teenage masturbatory fantasies. If you search YouTube for the making of the video, there's one point where he says something like "Holy gigantical completely natural bulges, Batman!" He knew what he was doing! lol

In terms of him being homophobic - he has made a lot of very supportive statements regarding LGBTQ+ and the BLM movement as of late. If we go by his older lyrics (that were clearly written to generate controversy) he'd also be a wife-beater, murderer, a literal mother fucker, etc... I know not everyone can look past that, and I understand, but if you look to any more recent political stances, he actually seems like a good guy.
Love to have a sniff between there

Reactions: jardoor11