Eminem

y9UoHgl.gif

fXTAoym.gif

LJ72Nx5.png
He was very fuckable during this era. Always loved this video because of this part :p

Love his music. Eminem is an interesting character. He‘s now age 50. Has he ever been linked to any woman? Not saying he is gay, but he’s not exactly an unattractive guy and is very rich. I know he has a daughter. Maybe he’s an asexual?

Reactions: Romieron35
It does seem like he hasn’t been linked to many women. Surprising considering that he’s been a superstar since 1999. Besides from his ex wife Kim and desperately trying to get people to believe he went out with Mariah Carey, I haven’t seen many other links at all. Of course it doesn’t prove he’s gay but I just find that interesting.

It does seem like he hasn’t been linked to many women. Surprising considering that he’s been a superstar since 1999. Besides from his ex wife Kim and desperately trying to get people to believe he went out with Mariah Carey, I haven’t seen many other links at all. Of course it doesn’t prove he’s gay but I just find that interesting.
I don't blame the guy, if it is the one thing he can keep private then power to him gay or not.