Eminem

Eminem finally muscled up the way he should have early in his career.
He never reached his full potential back then. He had a good foundation -
wide shoulders, narrow hips, and big nipples.
Maybe has more time on his hands nowadays to spend time in the gym.
Hopefully he will stay in this kind of shape.

EMINEM - COLOR.jpg

Eminem finally muscled up the way he should have early in his career.
He never reached his full potential back then. He had a good foundation -
wide shoulders, narrow hips, and big nipples.
Maybe has more time on his hands nowadays to spend time in the gym.
Hopefully he will stay in this kind of shape.

View attachment 38282941
Wonder did he add squats to his regimin to make his booty even rounder than it was.

You don’t need to be a prick about it. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you entitle it “bulge”?
I wasn’t even trying to be rude about it.. I said “oh it’s not” as a question. I was just disappointed that it wasn’t real

Homophobic, also i wouldn't touch him with a stick. Nowadays, everyone seems to have their threads on lpsg
well nobody necessarily asked you to come into the thread as it’s clear you aren’t fond of him :sob:

y9UoHgl.gif

fXTAoym.gif

LJ72Nx5.png

There’s a lot worse homophobia coming from elsewhere within the LGBT+ community itself nowadays than whatever shit Eminem said in a song 20 years ago.

Eh, that’s a lame justification. Whenever you have to lean on what someone did being worse than what someone else did, you lose whatever argument you’re trying to push. I don’t think Em is especially homophobic. I think more than anything, he is a damaged troll and is a bit insecure about a multitude of stuff. But the dude did purport male homophobia and anti-gayness in a handful of songs. He did use those things to promote himself and build an image. And he certainly contributed to a homophobic/anti-gay landscape. I’m not saying that you’re no longer allowed to crush on Eminem or listen to his music. I’m not even saying he’s a bad guy. But promoting and profiting off of homophobia, anti-gay views, hetero pressures and superiority, misogyny, toxic masculinity are all things that he did and did for years. That can’t be erased, especially even after him and Elton used each other for relevance and image and after putting a “gay” character in his movie, he still leaned on male homophobia to shade people. It all is what it is. But don’t constantly look for excuses and constantly look to downplay shit that happened.