Evan Lamicella (mixed Ig Hunk)

Jade113

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably, he starting a clothing brand

that’s the “next step” for all these tiktokers and insta influencers. They all resell the same pre-made shit under their own brand name and say they developed a line, and get a small cut. They may as well be selling Mary Kay

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
that’s the “next step” for all these tiktokers and insta influencers. They all resell the same pre-made shit under their own brand name and say they developed a line, and get a small cut. They may as well be selling Mary Kay
not mary kay :joy:
5e0a425a1de68.image.jpg

u36123487

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol not Mary Kay

Goodnight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is all u get tho boners in underwear pics and vids. Just saying for those considering. Even his posts behind paywalls end up the same.
Yes. This is 100% true. And if he is actually starting a brand I wouldn't expect him to post anything other than boner pics for the sake of his brands reputation.

D

deleted4197341

Yeah he sent in DMCA takedowns. I got a bunch of warning points when the stuff I posted was deleted.

Reactions: gabszz