Ever been caught naked?

russtyspoons

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you guys ever been caught naked on accident, but kinda enjoyed it? I have a story.
Was In a wedding party and everyone was staying in this house. I was staying upstairs, but the downstairs had this awesome bathroom and amazing shower. I had to use this shower, and jerk off in it of course lol. So In the morning I went down the stairs snuck through all the sleeping guys on couches. And went in to take my shower. I showered, I jerked, came, and walked out naked into the bathroom to brush teeth and moisturize etc. I’m looking in the mirror and then I see the door open and a guy walk right in, (I didn’t know him) we were in different friend groups. I remain very calm and proudly stand with my half chub cock showing. He looked right at my dick and body and went in to toilet room to piss. When he came out I had wrapped my towel around. And he definitely lingered in the door and kept peaking as he left the bathroom. Lol we had to spend the rest of the day knowing he’d seen me naked!! Hahah it was exciting. Idk why but it still turns me on. I’m a big exhibitionist I guess. Tell me your stories!!

Have you guys ever been caught naked on accident, but kinda enjoyed it? I have a story.
Was In a wedding party and everyone was staying in this house. I was staying upstairs, but the downstairs had this awesome bathroom and amazing shower. I had to use this shower, and jerk off in it of course lol. So In the morning I went down the stairs snuck through all the sleeping guys on couches. And went in to take my shower. I showered, I jerked, came, and walked out naked into the bathroom to brush teeth and moisturize etc. I’m looking in the mirror and then I see the door open and a guy walk right in, (I didn’t know him) we were in different friend groups. I remain very calm and proudly stand with my half chub cock showing. He looked right at my dick and body and went in to toilet room to piss. When he came out I had wrapped my towel around. And he definitely lingered in the door and kept peaking as he left the bathroom. Lol we had to spend the rest of the day knowing he’d seen me naked!! Hahah it was exciting. Idk why but it still turns me on. I’m a big exhibitionist I guess. Tell me your stories!!
If I had seen you standing there naked, I think I would have started a conversation with you just so I could take more of you in!

There have been several occasions where I was caught not only naked, but in the middle of a very hot fuck.

In the first instance I was at a conference at a Disney owned hotel with intense security, where at 2am encountered a very built, hairy and handsome guy younger than myself walking near the pool. Absolutely no one around, we thought, so not long after our mutually magnetic encounter I had his legs in the air and was slamming his chute, near the exit from the central mountain feature's tunnel with him laid back on a pooldeck lounge chair. Apparently, the lady had a bad experience with her mate and exited her hotel room to clear her mind and saw us in the heat of intense passion. Buck naked, the both of us. She gasped, and proclaimed "oh never mind me!" as she scurried away. I told him we'd better move. We went over a boundary and I strapped him to a palm tree at his request, again hearing voices, but this time with flashlights. We were ready, slamming up our pants and exiting to the walkway. Security was really all too anxious to demo their badass, but on learning I was a guest backed immediately off. It was actually quite stimulating.

The next time, my partner and I got the urge, backing my Super Beetle against a dead end road guard rail, the forest and a river behind. He had his feet on the rear bumper, braced against the curve of the back window, and my thrusts were bouncing the suspension quite admirably. Suddenly we heard the familiar sound of a bike moving at a good clip and immediately "Wooo-HOOOOOO!!!" rang out in a female party voice. We had parked next to a bike path. We both laughed hard, but did not stop our fun.

The final event was in the middle of absolutely nowhere high in the Italian central alpine mountains, outside the car, standing, pants down and with perfectly synchronized repetition at the height of being lost in sublime thrusts, an old farmer strolls right past from behind us. Tending cows down the hill behind, he was returning to a nearby shed. We joked he'd never be the same, and may have had difficulty not thinking about it the next time he bonked his lady friend. We still laugh about it.

Though initially embarassing and not having wanted to subject anyone to what they did not want to see, it's now fun to recall and relate the experience, as I'm sure the three of them have done many tines themselves (perhaps short of the Italian farmer who will probably keep that one under wraps) .

Last edited by a moderator:
If you count being caught while having sex or masturbating too Yes quite a bit LOL.
Also at home we never wear clothes so I have been 'caught' a couple times by people coming over unannounced like my in laws. My mother in law has seen us naked so many times now it doesnt phase her.

Why did you wrap yourself with a towel? Might as well have stayed naked!

Back when I was in my 30s I lived for a couple of years in a kind of Swiss-style chalet, it was set into a high bank with two flights of stairs leading to the front and back doors. Being a committed nudist & sun worshipper, one summer's day I was lying outside on the paving right by my back door- not visible from the yard. I was pretty confident about not being seen as I would have heard any vehicle approaching, and casual visitors would have rung the bell at the front door. Anyway, as I was lying there, spread out on my back with eyes half-closed, I became aware of a dark shape before me...

I think it took a while for me to register that it was actually someone standing there. I opened my eyes to see the old gypsy woman who called periodically selling clothes pins etc. I guess she had been having a good look, so I just smiled and said - "oh you caught me enjoying the sun! I'll just get some money." So I got up, casually strolled into the house, put on some briefs & came back, joking "I hope I didn't frighten you lying out there." "Oh no", she laughed, "I've seen it all & I have sons about your age!". So I paid for a couple of small items & she went on her way.

I moved away shortly after that, so never got so see the gypsy woman again, but I guess she enjoyed the moment & I got quite a buzz from it, too!

Age is and odd thing... When I was younger, I would perhaps use the term being "caught naked". But soon to turn 65... The other person would be the one "caught seeing me naked". :p

I don't know if I've ever been caught, but in the summertime I never wear pants around the house...it gets hot here, and I love the feeling of my cock and balls just swaying freely as I loaf around the apartment. I'm on the third story, so I will keep my windows and everything open. If someone were to look up at the right time, they'd definitely see me but I wouldn't do the same if I were on the first floor.

My work desk also has a window where someone could see my lower half exposed if they were to look up. That's the fun thing about being a shower, just being able to plonk down a set of big cock and balls and have them lazily flopping across the chair when working/relaxing

One instance that stands out to me because I was caught naked and not in the midst of masturbating or having sex was at around age 18. A friend’s family had a river vacation cottage.

The house had an outdoor shower with partitions on two sides and a 3/4 length wooden door. The door has no latch which was a serious design flaw. A breeze could catch the door and cause it to open easily.

After a day of skiing and being in the sun we were all in need of cleaning up. Nothing sexual by any means. Just a shower.

I got in, pulled of my board shorts and was mid way through rinsing off when I turned around to rinse of my back and noticed that the door was wide open. As if it wasn’t even there.

I don’t know exactly how many people saw me, but it was more than a handful including my friend’s milf of a mom and his sister and a few of her friends.

I waved, closed the door, and tried to act like nothing had happened. By that point in my life I had been naked in front of teammates in the locker room, partners, and had skinnydipped with mix company plenty of times. But this was probably the first time I had been “caught” and by such a range of ages.

The milf, sister, and some friends would make appearances in masturbation fantasies for years after that!

YES, YES, YES!!!! So (now) funny story. I was Active Duty and I had a big fall which gave me two Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs). The TBIs had developed epilepsy and I had no idea what they where, or what happened but I would take up hurt in one way or another.

I was 23 and I had my first Seizure in front of my family with out recollection. I was lucky that my mom had seen it (apparently two min. Tonic-clonic AKA Grand-Mal seizure), and sent me to our private hospital near our family house. I had woken up in my hospital room and I just knew two things... my dick and my face hurt. My mom's plastic surgeon came in and said that I had fallen off my bed and apparently kept banging my head into the floor. I would be getting face surgery and to just relax and let the meds work.

I never thought anything of it for years and years until I turned 30. While I in my own place getting naked and just started to watch a video and then boom.... it all came back to me!! I was choking the chicken before I had that seizure at moms house! hahahahaha like omg.. what a way for her to ever see me naked as an adult! (at least I was in great shape, and not sucking it lol)

A few times I've been caught, and a few time with interesting results - who says Amazon only deliver packages in boxes? And the postie always enjoyed me signing for deliveries.
I like teasing the Amazon guy too. I live in a second floor apartment with a door entry system, so I always know where they're on their way up. One evening I was standing at the door naked, chatting to this young guy holding my smiley face box. He seemed in no hurry to leave and was eyeing me up as we chatted. My elderly neighbour must have heard our voices in the corridor as she opened her door and looked out, straight at me, muttered something and closed it again. The Amazon guy passed me the box and left, chuckling. I'd love to get a 'more enjoyable' delivery from him, but I haven't seen him again since. Perhaps Amazon Prime should add it to their list of benefits!

One instance that stands out to me because I was caught naked and not in the midst of masturbating or having sex was at around age 18. A friend’s family had a river vacation cottage.

The house had an outdoor shower with partitions on two sides and a 3/4 length wooden door. The door has no latch which was a serious design flaw. A breeze could catch the door and cause it to open easily.

After a day of skiing and being in the sun we were all in need of cleaning up. Nothing sexual by any means. Just a shower.

I got in, pulled of my board shorts and was mid way through rinsing off when I turned around to rinse of my back and noticed that the door was wide open. As if it wasn’t even there.

I don’t know exactly how many people saw me, but it was more than a handful including my friend’s milf of a mom and his sister and a few of her friends.

I waved, closed the door, and tried to act like nothing had happened. By that point in my life I had been naked in front of teammates in the locker room, partners, and had skinnydipped with mix company plenty of times. But this was probably the first time I had been “caught” and by such a range of ages.

The milf, sister, and some friends would make appearances in masturbation fantasies for years after that!
Hott!!!

This is a repost of my comment in another thread. I've been caught a lot by family and friends.

One time, though, was my friend's parents. They spent the weekend away and instead of being home later in the day, they got home in the morning. My friend threw a party and I got naked at some point and passed out on the sofa in the living room. I woke up to them standing there as I had major morning wood. Neither had ever seen my penis before and I tried hiding it with my hands, because I didn't know where my clothes were. I didn't care they saw it, but I figure covering it was the polite thing to do haha.

They kept glancing at it, while asking me what went on and why was I naked on the sofa, and how many people were over. My friend's dad went to look for my friend and then his mom asked if I wanted some coffee. It was all funny to me, especially when they found him out back asleep on a lounge chair naked and only wearing sunglasses. He, however, did not have morning wood.

They didnt want to embarass him, so they asked me to go out and wake him up and just tell him they are home. He couldn't find shorts to put on so he wrapped a table cloth around him. He asked if they saw him naked and I lied and said no, since I knew he would be really embarassed. He asked if they saw me naked and I said, yes, but they didn't freak out. I found my clothes by the pool and put them on. We went inside to explain, but they just said clean up everything and if nothing is broken, they wouldn't get mad.

A few times I've been caught, and a few time with interesting results - who says Amazon only deliver packages in boxes? And the postie always enjoyed me signing for deliveries.
omg I wish I could get away with that