Ever been caught naked?

Okay my story is the opposite of sexy, I got walked in on taking a dick pick by my mom.
I thought she didn’t even notice my wiener was out, but she 100% saw it. Like there’s no way she didn’t see it. Replaying the Live Photo made it so obvious.
So uhhhh
here’s the pic LMAO.View attachment 108566421
Did she say anything to you about it later?
Indy

There have been several occasions where I was caught not only naked, but in the middle of a very hot fuck.

In the first instance I was at a conference at a Disney owned hotel with intense security, where at 2am encountered a very built, hairy and handsome guy younger than myself walking near the pool. Absolutely no one around, we thought, so not long after our mutually magnetic encounter I had his legs in the air and was slamming his chute, near the exit from the central mountain feature's tunnel with him laid back on a pooldeck lounge chair. Apparently, the lady had a bad experience with her mate and exited her hotel room to clear her mind and saw us in the heat of intense passion. Buck naked, the both of us. She gasped, and proclaimed "oh never mind me!" as she scurried away. I told him we'd better move. We went over a boundary and I strapped him to a palm tree at his request, again hearing voices, but this time with flashlights. We were ready, slamming up our pants and exiting to the walkway. Security was really all too anxious to demo their badass, but on learning I was a guest backed immediately off. It was actually quite stimulating.

The next time, my partner and I got the urge, backing my Super Beetle against a dead end road guard rail, the forest and a river behind. He had his feet on the rear bumper, braced against the curve of the back window, and my thrusts were bouncing the suspension quite admirably. Suddenly we heard the familiar sound of a bike moving at a good clip and immediately "Wooo-HOOOOOO!!!" rang out in a female party voice. We had parked next to a bike path. We both laughed hard, but did not stop our fun.

The final event was in the middle of absolutely nowhere high in the Italian central alpine mountains, outside the car, standing, pants down and with perfectly synchronized repetition at the height of being lost in sublime thrusts, an old farmer strolls right past from behind us. Tending cows down the hill behind, he was returning to a nearby shed. We joked he'd never be the same, and may have had difficulty not thinking about it the next time he bonked his lady friend. We still laugh about it.

Though initially embarassing and not having wanted to subject anyone to what they did not want to see, it's now fun to recall and relate the experience, as I'm sure the three of them have done many tines themselves (perhaps short of the Italian farmer who will probably keep that one under wraps) .
Having a Beetle myself, you've now given me an idea!

• Haha
Reactions: EnioStuffsHard
I was always a very private person until I was in my 40s and was ind a video booth in an adult bookstore. I thought nobody would come into an occupied booth and so I decided to jerkoff to the video. As you might guess, a guy vame in and caught me in the act. I quickly zipped up and left.

later I realized it was quite thrilling and I began visiting a park where I could get naked in my car and jerkoff to the pictures in a magazine ptopped up on my steering wheel. I always attracted voyeurs and other pervert. Some would lend a helping hand or an oral assist. i can't begin to count the number of times I enjoyed this activity before Park Rangers stepped up their patrols making unsafe to play there anymore/

Now I can be seen naked in my whereby room
(whereby.com/seniorjo)

Reactions: Fitguyz and P.J.9
Caught by dad & brother jacking off, caught by brother and cousin jacking off and fucking too. No one ever made a big deal about it. I always believed males had a universal understanding about that sort of thing
Been walked in on by dad and bro and I have walked in on them.