Ever been caught naked?

Plenty of times. I’ve had people catch me naked in my dorm, gym, parties..etc. Most recently my friend walked in on me taking nudes, nothing major happened but he offered to help take some pics
I have a list a mile long. I do put.myself out there

Reactions: bill4494
When I was 26 I drove to a different part of the state to see my friend camping with his family. His parents, sister, brother and him always camped there every July. They kayaked and canoed down the river daily. i didn’t come prepared so went to Walmart real quick to get some swimming trunks. My friend told me I could just leave my clothes in the camper. Coming back from the river I needed to shower and put My clothes back on. As soon as I got in the camper I took my wet swim trunks off so I didn’t make a mess. I’m looking for my clothes and I couldnt find them. Next thing I know my friends mom comes in the camper unaware I was in there. I was fully naked and my dick was hard. My friends mom looks at me then obviously looked down at my hard dick.
Omg!! Haha very relatable. I’m always getting hard just for the fun of it.

In my early 30s I was at a party at a friend’s house with probably 50 people at the house. This was not a ‘gay’ event but just a bunch of random friends of friends, male, female, gay, and straight. I was chatting with a guy I didn’t know, and he said “why don’t we blow each other”. It was a very small 1930s home, with a bedroom door in the tiny crowded living room. We went in there, closed the door, stripped and started sucking each other. All of a sudden the door flew open and my friends (who had never seen me naked) and most of the party guests were crowding the doorway, with me on my back with my legs spread toward the door and my rock hard cock standing at attention 3 feet from the crowd. 25 years later I still remember my good friend staring at my cock with a combination of shock and surprise at that sight. Not to mention the crowd staring at me and the other guy who was trying to cover himself up. Apparently 1930s door locks aren’t very reliable.

Very casual nude at home, close to 99% of the time, with the usual delivery guys, utility people, etc aware of it plus a notice near the front of the property but there have been a few times when new or unfamiliar delivery/utility guys as well as others have stopped by either unannounced or early

Cut and pasted from another time this came up...

Years ago, I was out of college but dating a girl in college. She lived in an on-campus suite with five other girls. There was a big common area, three bedrooms with two beds each and two bathrooms. Two or three of them were present during my last story. It’s important to know the bathroom situation to get the full idea of how and why everything went down. The girls decided that each bathroom would belong to three of the girls and it was expected that any guests of a particular girl should use her bathroom. They did not have locks on them, for safety reasons, I presume. As you walked in, there was a sink, or maybe two on the left, a shower and shower curtain to the right and a toilet at the back, behind a public restroom style door.

Being that there were no locks, the girls devised a system to indicate if it was in use. They taped an envelope of sorts to it and put a piece of paper in the envelope, folded over so that you can see one of the four sides of the paper. One side said vacant, one said shower, potty and do not enter. Vacant and enter should be obvious but shower and potty were used to indicate that someone was using one of the facilities and you’d maybe want to announce yourself if someone was in the shower or even just wait a few minutes before someone finishes up if you’re not in dire need.

So that’s the system. I was visiting for a long weekend which I had done before and I made sure to use the system whenever I used the bathroom, but noticed that no one else seemed to use it with much regularity. I also made sure to knock even if it said vacant so as not to cause any trouble.

While the girlfriend was in class, I took a shower, making sure to put shower on the door sign. When I was done, I brushed my teeth and I did so naked, as it’s my preference to air dry a bit after a shower. If it wasn’t clear from the layout, I was facing the mirror on the left, so if someone were to walk in, they’d see me from my left side, which is exactly what happened.

I heard talking from the other side of the door, which was normal, then I heard the door open and the talking get louder. I looked to my left, with my toothbrush still in my mouth and saw Laura. People seem to like descriptions so, she was nineteen, cute, 5’4, skinny, brunette, with bigger than average boobs. She was also a virgin, and somewhat religious. Through updates from my girlfriend, I knew she had minimal experience with guys, though she had seen her boyfriends’ dick once but that’s as far as things got.

So I look to my left and see that Laura has opened the door wide open, but she's looking to her right and still talking to another suitemate. I had a second or two to make a decision and I figured that I’d be more embarrassed to be caught jumping around the bathroom trying to cover myself up than anything else that could have happened, so I just kept brushing my teeth as I looked in her direction. As she then looked forward into the bathroom, I simply said “hello.” She screamed and I swear to god jumped in the air. After she landed, she tried to slam the door closed twice, but it had one of the pneumatic pumps on them that makes sure you can’t slam it closed, so she failed in her attempts and ran away. It was fucking hilarious!

I finished brushing my teeth, got dressed and headed to “my” room, which was right next to hers. She was hiding in her roommate’s bed with her roommate. Not so much hiding, as cowering. I said hello again and with a red face she apologized profusely while insisting that she “didn’t see anything.” This was sorta kinda maybe possible given how I was standing and how my left leg was forward a bit, but I knew she was lying, which was fine. I didn’t care either way. She chilled out and she, her roommate and I decided that we’d sort of prank my girlfriend in the way she’d go about telling her what happened. I don’t even remember what we agreed on and she made a lame attempt anyway, so I won’t even bother with that. The girlfriend asked "what did you think?" before Laura got to denying she'd seen anything again.

By the time I left a few days later, we’d all laughed about it and it wasn’t a big deal. She was still sticking to not seeing anything. I called the girlfriend once I got home, hours away, to let her know I was safe and sound. She informed me that Laura told her and some of the suitemates that she did indeed see the full view but was way too embarrassed to admit it to me, which was already clear of at that point. She also confirmed to them that what my girlfriend told them about me was definitely true and that, though I was not hard, I was bigger than her boyfriend was when hard.

Back when I lived in London I lived on the 4th floor of a old converted factory building. The windows where floor to ceiling and opposite to the flats were offices and warehouses.

I thought nothing of walking around naked once out of bed or out of the shower. If you looked up you saw nothing and as I said it was offices and warehouses opposite.I didn’t have curtains of window coverings for 1 reason it would have could a pretty penny to install and another reason I was only renting

It wasn’t until I was at a friends art exhibition and someone asked where I lived and she said she works in the office’s opposite at night and the windows in my flats hide nothing and she seen people walking around naked in their flats. I know she was saying she’d seen me naked.

the next night I was in my flat and I looked out the window and could see what looked like a low light in on of the window’s opposite so I switched on my living room light and stood at the window naked just drinking a cup of coffee and I’m sure who ever was in the offices could see me I did it every night same time for 30 mins until I moved

My ex girlfriends mom walked in on me stroking my cock in my girlfriends bedroom when she was away at class. Mom's friend told me weeks later that she wish she would have just joined me. I wish!

More than once. The funniest is when I sneaked out in the hall in my apt. building naked taking trash to a can behind the elevator. The door opened and it was a hot straight guy who lived down the hall. He just laughed and said, "Dude what are you doing?" I just laughed and said "Oops!" He was like, " No worries, I do it too."

A handful of times. Once had a house party, music, drinks, lots of people. The gf I was dating at the time had a really high sex drive. She pulls me upstairs, pulls her pants down to her ankles and bends over the bed. Apparently she was turned on and was needing me to take care of It. So I eagerly dropped to my knees, moved her panties to the side and started licking her from the back, though enjoying it, she had me stop and “fuck her already “. So I dropped my pants, sunk myself right into her. While pounding into her the door opens, no idea what they were looking for but apparently it wasn’t us. Two people looking shocked, frozen. I just kept going. They closed the door without saying anything but then a minute later, door opened again, different people getting a peek at the show. Muat have happened 3-4 times ! I’m convinced that people were telling others as to what they saw and wanted to see as well. Was super fun.

I’ve been caught a couple times, but the most embarrassing happened my freshman year of college. It was the second week of classes and I had settled in to college life and my dorm. After class one afternoon I decided to go to the gym. When I got back to the dorm I needed to take a shower. So I quickly stripped out of my sweaty gym clothes, grabbed my shower tote and towel, and headed for the bathroom down the hall. After my shower I dried off and walked out of the bathroom. As I was opening the door the towel around my waist got knocked loose and began to slowly fall. However I didn’t notice my towel was falling until it fell all the way to the ground as I stepped into the hallway. As my towel hit the floor I heard an audible gasp and looked up to see a university tour group filling the hallway. I quickly grabbed my towel and shoved it in front of my now growing penis and quickly walked through the mass of people to get back to my room. I had no idea that my dorm happened to be on the campus tour. I still picture all those faces staring directly at my freshly washed body and penis with my towel in a pile on the floor. I only showered at night for the rest of the year.

Yes, my sister and then my mom walked in when I was having sex with a guy on two separate occasions. So embarrassing! The second time my mom rushed into the room because the bed broke and made a loud noise while we were having sex :emoji_sweat_smile:

I have also been sucked off a few times at parties but that wasn’t really being “caught” because we didn’t really try to hide what we were doing very well :p

Yes. Sister-in-law.
Long time ago.
They had a pool party, we were getting ready to leave, someone was in the restroom so I went into their bathroom to change. Just as I finished drying off - buck naked, she walks right in. "Whoah!!"
I go back outside and everyone is laughing their asses off.

Reactions: GossipBoy917
Yes, at my girlfriend's house 40+ years ago. She was sucking my cock when her mother walked in. She quickly shut the door, we dressed, and I left. Her mother was very upset at us, but got over it. We've been married over 41 years, and she still sucks my cock and I eat her beautiful pussy.