Ever been caught naked?

It was after a hard varsity basketball practice. I went to shower up in the locker room. After, I usually head back to my locker to towel off. Just then, two girls peeked around the corner to check for their friend they were waiting for after practice. One of the girls was this short skinny rich girl. She definitely wasn't someone I'm attracted to. The other girl was named Jennifer. Oh my God, I kind of always had a crush on her. She had a great set of tits on her, a nice ass, short hair, and her green eyes always did it for me. Here I am standing in front of my locker toweling off. I wasn't embarrassed because I'm 6'5" and back then was in prime shape. Nothing ever came from it though because I was a bit shy towards her. I wished it was just Jennifer and not her and her friend. The friend immediately skirted back behind the door.

Ive been dying to tell this since it happened! So last month i went for a brazilian. Same place, same girl as usual. The routine is normal, i check in and she tells me to go to room 4, get undressed and lay on the table. I used to be nervous but lately when i go, as soon as i drop my pants, i start to chub. Never been an exibitionist but its a thrill to just be naked lying on a table in a sorta strange place...
Normaly, when the girl comes back she walks in, announcing herself, and she gets to work. I dont cover up, just because its pointless, shes gonna see it all anyways.
So here i am, laying down, looking at the ceiling, sporting a nice semi when a woman walks in lets out an audible gasp that made me realize it wasnt my girl. I look at the door only to see it slam shut. The woman walked into the wrong room and got a little treat lol.
So when my waxer comes in she laughs and tells me about how embarassed the woman was and how sorry and whatnot. I wasnt shy about my thoughts, the whole time i just got harder thinking about it. It took alot for me to calm it down but damn. I wish she got to see it in its glory! She mighta stayed lol!

A few times I've been caught, and a few time with interesting results - who says Amazon only deliver packages in boxes? And the postie always enjoyed me signing for deliveries.
DO you ever show off to other people.... like here.??

Yes, at my girlfriend's house 40+ years ago. She was sucking my cock when her mother walked in. She quickly shut the door, we dressed, and I left. Her mother was very upset at us, but got over it. We've been married over 41 years, and she still sucks my cock and I eat her beautiful pussy.
I was licking my girlfriends pussy on her bed in her bedroom when her Mom walked in and saw us. She looked for a few seconds, but didn't say anything. we were kinda sheepish with her the next morning, but she got me alone and told me she always love having her pussy lick too

I was licking my girlfriends pussy on her bed in her bedroom when her Mom walked in and saw us. She looked for a few seconds, but didn't say anything. we were kinda sheepish with her the next morning, but she got me alone and told me she always love having her pussy lick too

An ex used to rent a room from her best friends mom[45, looked 30s and recently divorced], had the same thing happen, the mom came home while i was eating my GF out on the couch, she didn't say anything just left the room.

A few days later i apologized and said we'd stick to the bedroom, she just laughed and said no need to, she was just jealous cause it was hard to find a guy that ate pussy or at least one that was good at it, then made a comment suggesting if i ever got hungry for something else to let her know, she was a huge flirt so it didn't phase me.

Then by complete luck a few months after i broke up with that GF i ran into the mom and a local bar known for cougars, she latched onto me and we ended up back at my place.

Reactions: coffinhack
Posted the story on another thread, but years my female neighbor/ friend quickly knocked and opened up my apartment door while I was standing completely naked standing 5 feet from the door. She quickly, backed out of my apartment and left.
It definitely wasn’t intentional but she jokingly thanked me later for the show.

Not really caught but when I still lived at home I was exposed a bit after surgery. It was pretty awkward to say the least.

Once i was camping, i sweat like crazy no matter how cold it is outside, so i decided to sleep naked. Turns out my brother and his friend thought it’d be a funny joke to steel my clothes and throw them in the lake. i’m just shocked that they happily walked in on me butt naked and continued to sit with me for two hours naked until my dad brought me new clothes

Reactions: russtyspoons
On a trip to Paris, I stayed at a small, non-chain hotel. There were six rooms per floor and a shared toilet with a huge claw-footed tub, no curtain. After a long flight from mid-USA and subway ride to the hotel, I needed a shower. I entered and closed the door. No lock. Nothing left to do but take my chances. No shower equipment, so I filled the tub. The second I stepped in the tub, the door opened. A 30-something lady entered, stopped in shock, and said, "Excusez-moi." I expected she would step out and close the door. She didn't. She entered, dropped her pants, and urinated in the toilet with her knees touching the tub. I decided to proceed with my bath-what choice did I have as she'd already had a view of the goods.

She proceeds to explain something to me in French. I understood her "excuse me" but nothing more. She keeps pointing at the door. When finished, she wipes, restores her clothes, and leaves. I expect the situation to be over, but she comes back in holding small medallions on lengths of rope. In pantomime, she explains you take one and hang it on a peg in the door. She holds the door open to show me the proper peg. There's a man waiting outside who now gets an eye-full of my junk.

Finally, I get the idea that one of the medallions is an "occupied" sign. I should have put it on the peg. Satisfied she's explained everything to an American, she leaves. The dude comes in and pisses sideways on the toilet, revealing his cock. He says in English, "Since I've seen yours, you can see mine." When he finishes, he puts the proper medallion on the peg and insures my privacy for the rest of the bath.

I encountered both of them several times over my stay at the delightful shared French pastry breakfast. Their eyes always drifted to my bulge. Maybe I should have invited them to my room for a second showing.

I'd come home from work and gone straight to the shower. Once finished I walk out of the bathroom, heading to our bedroom, towelling my hair dry, swinging big and heavy after a warm shower.
Now, my wife expected me to get dressed in the bathroom, so when her friend called round to borrow some clothes, she'd sent her straight upstairs. To meet me in the corridor. This is my house. Don't expect me to cover up.

On a trip to Paris, I stayed at a small, non-chain hotel. There were six rooms per floor and a shared toilet with a huge claw-footed tub, no curtain. After a long flight from mid-USA and subway ride to the hotel, I needed a shower. I entered and closed the door. No lock. Nothing left to do but take my chances. No shower equipment, so I filled the tub. The second I stepped in the tub, the door opened. A 30-something lady entered, stopped in shock, and said, "Excusez-moi." I expected she would step out and close the door. She didn't. She entered, dropped her pants, and urinated in the toilet with her knees touching the tub. I decided to proceed with my bath-what choice did I have as she'd already had a view of the goods.

She proceeds to explain something to me in French. I understood her "excuse me" but nothing more. She keeps pointing at the door. When finished, she wipes, restores her clothes, and leaves. I expect the situation to be over, but she comes back in holding small medallions on lengths of rope. In pantomime, she explains you take one and hang it on a peg in the door. She holds the door open to show me the proper peg. There's a man waiting outside who now gets an eye-full of my junk.

Finally, I get the idea that one of the medallions is an "occupied" sign. I should have put it on the peg. Satisfied she's explained everything to an American, she leaves. The dude comes in and pisses sideways on the toilet, revealing his cock. He says in English, "Since I've seen yours, you can see mine." When he finishes, he puts the proper medallion on the peg and insures my privacy for the rest of the bath.

I encountered both of them several times over my stay at the delightful shared French pastry breakfast. Their eyes always drifted to my bulge. Maybe I should have invited them to my room for a second showing.
now you're making me curious of what good they got an eye of ;-)

Caught by dad & brother jacking off, caught by brother and cousin jacking off and fucking too. No one ever made a big deal about it. I always believed males had a universal understanding about that sort of thing
brother and cousin J/o together and then didi they fuck each other or others..... just curious

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and diver6
Okay my story is the opposite of sexy, I got walked in on taking a dick pick by my mom.
I thought she didn’t even notice my wiener was out, but she 100% saw it. Like there’s no way she didn’t see it. Replaying the Live Photo made it so obvious.
So uhhhh
here’s the pic LMAO.3140A58D-444B-4C05-B452-CB2EC90D3141.jpeg